ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do u think tna is heading in the right direction?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road
Default Do u think tna is heading in the right direction?

I think so

New/old kos, new teams, new x division stars

I think it funny how wwe fans think abyss and lanes current roles are the same. Kane is corporate, abyss isn't(no suit). Kane wears a suit while abyss has a wired jacket and a new mask. Kane is with hhh/Stephanie, while abyss is with a champ who's has no power. Doesn't sound like the same character.

No immature answers(that means u wwe marks)
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bibby is on a distinguished road

theyll be bankrupt/nonexistent very soon
Bibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

That sh*t I watched yesterday was nothing but a bunch of recycled WWE storylines done badly and structured like an Attitude Era show..........done badly. They will be going down sooner than we think
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle Botches Internet is on a distinguished road

It all depends on who comes out in the wash. Kenny King, Zema Ion, Rockstar Spud, the BroMans, and EC3 have all proven to be talented and entertaining workers. Gunner, while he's a work horse, and definitely can wrestle on a main event level, just isn't someone I see as a champion. If they keep pressing to push the X-Division like they're rumored to, continue to try and revive the KO division, like they've been rumored to and have started to do, and hire more tag teams and focus on those titles as well, they'll be a great TV program to watch. But, TNA's been in this position before, they've backed the wrong horse to go up the ladder (Rob Terry over Douglas Williams, Jarrett holding down Raven and Monty, alienating the Knockout's and X-Division workers financially, dropping the Siaki ball etc. etc.)

If they keep their initiatives in mind (which they rarely do) and keep the same mind behind these ideas at the creative helm (which they also rarely do), continue scouting young up-and-comer's that aren't on the WWE's radar, they may have a very bright future ahead of them, but as someone whose watched them since they had NWA at the beginning of their initials, I have little faith that this youth movement will stick long enough to work. I'm optimistic, but cautiously so.

As for Abyss...I'm not the type to point to TNA and say 'they stole x idea from y', because wrestling's out of new ideas barring Chikara and Kaiju Big Battel and some Japanese wrestling, but Abyss is clearly TNA's booking reaction to Kane. He's playing lackey to Magnus, he came into the role without his mask, and he's got a beardly former tag partner gunning to gain some retribution.
Candle Botches Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
D12
Heavyweight

D12 is on a distinguished road

Yes they focus less on segments and promos and more on the wrestling
D12 is offline   Reply With Quote