ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Bare with me here.... what would be the outcome if Sheamus was booked the same way as John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2014, 05:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road
Default Bare with me here.... what would be the outcome if Sheamus was booked the same way as John Cena?

I mean the long term countless title shots and being the constant center of attention. Not just pardoning missing 2 or 3 main events I mean what if Sheamus was booked as the be all end all like John Cena? Kids would still buy all his merch but the difference is that men would like to watch him too. WWE fans act like politicians. They lie to everyone and make excuses.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Bare with me. If you don't watch the product how do you know how John Cena is booked? TNA_James acts like a Republican, 'Don't Hate Me or you are the bully and I'm Right!' *Sniffles* John Cena isn't even in the Main Event, John Cena's not even going to be that high on the card this year; Cena is putting over talent. You'd know that if you actually did watch and understand the product; but I guess you'd have to get your head out of your *** to do that.

By the way. If you don't watch the product; how do you know how Sheamus is being booked?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Top guys will always be hated by a large group of fans. Does anyone remember Bryan in the summer of 2013? Everyone wanted him to be pushed so bad. They push him and then what? "Oh man Bryan is so overrated we hate the YES chants" etc.

Cena, Orton, Punk, Bryan, Rock, SCSA, HBK, etc. top guys can't please everyone. Sheamus would be no exception. Yeah sure he'll be the face of the company but people will no doubt hate him. They'll think Sheamus fan stupid, that he can't wrestle, boring personality ,etc.

If there's anything you should be upset with is how top guys/face of the company is booked. These people are always booked strongly, are constantly in the title picture and all these other things. Doesn't matter what wrestler it is.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Sheamus has shown me that he can handle that. He is a Multi-Time WWE Champion, Multi-Time World Heavyweight Champion, King of Th eRing, United Stateds Heavyweight Champion. I've talk to him several times in person, as recently as last Month at The Washington Auto Show and he is a stand-up guy and until he tore his Left Labrum in half and partially tore his Right Labrum he wrestled as heavy a wrokload as John Cena. When WWE sends wresters to wrestle in Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, Europe and The Middle East, he's one of the guys that goes.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote