ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Jeff Hardy's 'Alter Ego' Willow O'The Wisp?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Mar 2014, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Jeff Hardy's 'Alter Ego' Willow O'The Wisp?

You know. I've been a fan of Jeff Hardy since 1994. But. What's the point of Willow O'The Wisp if it's basically going to be Jeff hardy wearing a mask? I mean. A more twisted side of Jeff Hardy? You see Alter Egos work only if they are different from how you normally are, being slightly kinda more aggressive isn't much of a switch. Sorry. TNA's Willow O'The Wisp, Mick Foley's Mankind you are not.

Personally I think they should have kept them two separate entities, like Abyss and Joseph Park.

TNA James: That's besides the point. Alter Egos are suppose to be different from your original personality, that's the point of an Alter Ego; it's not suppose to be You do the same move-set, you do the same thing except slightly more aggressive. Look at Mick Foley as Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind. Three completely different faces of Mick Foley; Sorry I don't see the major different between TNA's Willow O'The Wisp and Jeff Hardy.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Looks like we;ll get to see a crazy, agressive, over the edge Jeff Hardy who will injure his opponents and get himself disqualified. The irony is that Abyss will now be an intelligent and powerful machine while Jeff Hardy goes over the edge.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Goatface Bryan T.C.W is on a distinguished road

I didn't not like it at Lockdown where the clearly didn't mention that it was Hardy I mean be honest we all knew it was Hardy. And Dixie didn't want Hardy in the match. Why didn't she question.

But later on Impact they did say it's Hardy. I mean he dresses like Hardy. Has his entrance music sung by Hardy. And he uses the Twist of Fate. Oh that isn't Hardy right. I'm not really sure of Willow. He is not that great in my opinion.

If he wants to be successful he should use a completely different mood set. Hope this character develops but right now I'm not a fan of it. I LIKE HARDY. But Willow. Nah. Not yet.
Goatface Bryan T.C.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

You would have to be a twelve year old boy to not think Willow is Jeff Hardy. Dude Love and Cactus Jack looked like the same person.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2014, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WS Slammysİ is on a distinguished road

I don't like it for Jeff Hardy
WS Slammysİ is offline   Reply With Quote