ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think about this Statement on Total Nonstop Action Vs World Wrestling Entertainment?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think about this Statement on Total Nonstop Action Vs World Wrestling Entertainment?

'TNA has a way of building up everyone in their company that is what I love about them so much. They don't believe in one person as the be all end all. They take chances on different wrestlers and knockouts all the time which keeps things fresh. I think with WWE they trust Cena and by keeping him in the mix this long that is their safe card.'

What do you think about the Total Nonstop Action is 'Creating New Stars' Vs World Wrestling Entertainment 'Keeping It stale'?

'that's why World Wrestling Entertainment has built up more guys then Total Nonstop Action has in months? People care about AJ Lee, Askana, Bad News Barrett, Big E Langston, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Damian Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Erick Rowan, Jack Swagger, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Luke Harper, Seth Rollins, Sheamus and Summer Rae. Nobody Cares about Ethan Carter III, Magnus or Samuel Shaw; the only New Professional Wrestler that TNA Built up that people care about is Gunner and that's only because of his military background not his professional Wrestling Career.'

Possible Vital Witness: Really. My Favorite Wrestlers; Jimmy and Jey Uso are on this list. I can't stand the Usos.

Clobberin' Time: Hadn't noticed he wasn't on my list.

TNA James: Luke Harper is one of the member of The Wyatts; if you actually watched World Wrestling Entertainment you'd know that.

TNA James: Hugh Jackman is currently TNA's World Champion...so.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

TNA James is on a distinguished road

You might as well just call the question Dave Hytmen vs TNA James.

I can say this with confidence though Dave.... who the **** is Luke Harper? Lol.

I care about Samuel Shaw a lot but let's open this question up to the fans.

edit - You mean the guy who is dressed like a mechanic? I cared so little about him that I didn't know his name. To me he looks like one of those Highlander dudes.
TNA James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

I Am Totally The Vital Witness is on a distinguished road

Stop being so stale and restating the same the you ask about over and over again, you list your favorite wrestlers in every question
I Am Totally The Vital Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

Dude.....dude......how could you forget Roman Reigns?
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Meela is on a distinguished road

Meh no biggy
Meela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2014, 09:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tagboy is on a distinguished road

Who's making more money bottom line it's entertainment.
tagboy is offline   Reply With Quote