ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think some people over hype wwe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2014, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think some people over hype wwe?

Dont get me wrong i have been watching wwe/wwf since 98 but i started watching wcw in 97 and didnt run across ecw until 00 and there was things i liked about all these promotions.i feel like a true pro wrestling fan would watch all promotions not just wwe but some wwe fans only watch wwe,they talk trash about tna even though tna has some good wrestling and sometimes have better episodes then wwe.and besides wwe dont always have good episodes and theres no doubt that wwe isnt no where as good as it use to be and the writers are worst then ever and alot of people have stopped watching wwe.so my thing is why do people act like wwe is just that good when it really not?the main reason i still watch wwe is because of brock lesnar,batista,undertaker,christian and keep hoping for a goldberg return.I consider to myself to be a pro wrestling fan so i watch wwe,tna,roh and what ever other wrestling i run across but some will only watch wwe.why is that?
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

yes. I am fair and balanced. I bring the hate to everybody. might I add....WWE right now in Feb 2014 is entertaining.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 02:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

I don't accept everything in WWE, I don't accept everything in TNA. But I'm sure as hell not going to lie which one I find currently better for reasons then the others. WWE > TNA, that's how I currently feel.

I never said I'm 100% okay with what World Wrestling Entertainment is doing, hell anybody here knows I currently can't stand Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, Fandango, Diego, Fernando, Curtis Axel, Ryback, Jimmy Uso, Jay Uso, John Cena, Randy Orton, Tamina Snuka, Natalya, Naomi, Cameron, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Xavier Woods, Sin Cara*and The Great Khali from WWE. The only reason Titus O' Neil and Darren Young aren't on that list is because they are currently jelling well together. Just like I can't stand Brooke, Chris Sabin, Ethan Carter III, Gail Kim, Garrett Bischoff, Jessie Godderz, Kenny King, Knux, Lie'D Tapa, Madison Rayne, Magnus, Manik, Rob Terry, Robbie E, Samuel Shaw, Taryn Terrell and Velvet Sky in Total Nonstop Action. Or the fact that TNA likes to treat Kurt Angle like he's their version of Ric Flair.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bibby is on a distinguished road

i think it is. i still watch it, but its definitely going down hill and i think itll get worse before it gets better. the return of the new age outlaws? really? dont get me wrong, i love them, 15 years ago. what are they like 50? theyre desperate and its getting old. i cant watch another cena vs orton, although i do like orton. they need new blood and quick! i wish i could watch ROH, but i cant seem to find it on any channel (detroit,mi) and tna is ok too. i wish it was like it was back in the day. u could watch wcw,wwe, and/or ecw. wwe is spoiled and are falling behind but theyre not worried about it cause as of now, no other wrestling organization can touch them.
Bibby is offline   Reply With Quote