ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do you think wwe has been using randy orton to hiss full potential?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cherlique Lilienthal is on a distinguished road
Default do you think wwe has been using randy orton to hiss full potential?

relax before you start talking about daniel bryan and cm punk, let me explain. when randy first came in he was looking like the next guy to fill the rock's spot. so i pretty much hated this guy from the start. i never liked the top baby faces that much. then the legacy thing happened, rated rko and legacy. then he became the viper and i started to like his psycho aggressive gimmick and he was great in the ring and he punted every one into indefinite injury hiatus. and i noticed a lot of people where cheering this bad guy i was like wow this guy is pretty cool. then they turned him babyface sent him to smackdown made him beat christian and it was downhill from there. personally i like orton to be the aggressive tweener he automatically becomes a face when he is like this. just make him do badass things and see how the crowd responds. the same with cm punk. i think it ruins them when they turn face and become chummy with other faces such as john cena and when they turn heel they become week sissy cowards. so what are your toughts??
Cherlique Lilienthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

No not to his full potential and honestly i dont think wwe should have ever turned randy orton face,randy orton is a wrestler who i think should never be face because he is a natual heel.but yeah i think wwe could use orton better in some ways but hey he his the wwe world heavywight champion.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Kellington is on a distinguished road

I used to like Orton a lot. When he was heel and was ic champ I think that was when he was at his best. Then he beat Benoit and turned face which sucked, the next time I liked him was probably rated rko. Ever since he beat Christian though I've hated the guy. Which to be fair is more because of being a fan of Christian then disliking Orton. Now he's in the main event of wrestlemania against Batista and I would've hated that match years ago, so I really don't want to see it now. It's frustrating being a fan of wwe today and wanting to see Punk vs Bryan for the main event of wm, and Ziggler and Swagger being pushed. Instead we get Batista Cena and Orton. Last time we saw all 3 of them wwe liked JR and it was tv-14. Needless to say I'm getting tired of Orton
David Kellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

What potential?
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lil Dre is on a distinguished road

WWE doesn't let any wrestler be their full potential anymore
Lil Dre is offline   Reply With Quote