ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

In your opinion which Professional Wrestling Promotion is doing Currently better WWE or TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2014, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default In your opinion which Professional Wrestling Promotion is doing Currently better WWE or TNA?

For me WWE is currently doing better because besides: Alberto Del Rio, Alicia Fox, Batista, Brie Bella, Cameron, Christian, Curtis Axel, Darren Young, Diego, Emma, Fandango, fernando, The Great Khali, Heath Slater, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, John Cena, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Ryback, Sin Cara, Tamina Snuka, Titus O' Neil, Xavior Woods and Zack Ryder I don't have an issue with the current World Wrestling Entertainment product and most of these Wrestlers aren't on Television a lot. Compared to 85% of Total Nonstop Action's Roster including Chris Sabin, Dixie Carter, Ethan Carter III, Gail Kim, Gunner, Jessie Godderz, Lei'D Tapa, Madison Rayne, Magnus, MVP, Robbie E, Samuel Shaw and Velvet Sky which are repeatedly shoved down everybody's throat over Abyss, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Bully Ray, Chris denials, Eric Young, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Kazarian, ODB, Samoa Joe and Zema Ion. Hell. I'd rather watch Rockstar Spud over Dixie Carter, EC3, Magnus or MVP.

Fair And Balanced: Seems people think you and I are the same person, want to prove them otherwise? But then again, Me and Heeltista must be the same person; hell me and Scitzo must be the same person since I've given them a best answer.... Me and "Jim Crocketts Promotions Fan' must be the same person and don't forget Real Irishman....
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

the dub e....at least WWE was smart enough to limit the HHH & Stephanie segments to a bare minimum. TNA is believing its own hype and thinks Dixie needs to be in 20 segments on Impact.

oh we know you have 2389 accounts and copy everybody.....that's like what you do.
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 12:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road

Yep, just log on to your other account write out an answer, log back in as Good old Dave and give yourself best answer. Well played sir, well played indeed.

Can I have best answer instead please!!
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 12:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mike Sharp is on a distinguished road

TNA is just bad
Mike Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Booming is on a distinguished road

Ignoring your question, why are you on yahoo answers 24/7? Shouldn't you be rating videogames?
Booming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWSE IC Champ Ryan is on a distinguished road

Well WWE is obviously doing better, but I prefer TNA.
WWSE IC Champ Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Feb 2014, 01:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

squrillyboy is on a distinguished road

Well it depends on what you're talking about. There are some things that TNA does better than WWE and vice versa. For example: IMO TNA has a better overall roster than WWE, but WWE is commercially much more successful than TNA for many reasons. So it all depends on what you mean by "better".
squrillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote