ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on this Statement?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2014, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on this Statement?

'The WWE uses tactics to manipulate people similar to yours such as telling lies about what is trending on twitter and reverse psychology on their audience.

There is also a dirty little secret... with the current technology of the internet nobody buys WWE ppvs either. Fanboys here look at the network as something that will change up the game but it doesn't change the fact that their ppvs are not believeable. You talked about ruthless aggression so you can't tell me you don't remember when ppvs used to matter. Nobody has cared for a long time.

Now can you honestly tell me Raw Is Snore had a match that mattered at all over the last three years? The Eric Young vs Abyss thing was awesome and they built it up in a way to make people actually look forward to their match.

I couldn't believe you had the nerve to put over John Cena in that other question by saying "he makes guys look good". John Cena makes people look good?! Have you seen John Cena wrestle?! You have lost your mind Dave you must be crazy. WWE is using subliminal messages to warp your brain into looking at Cena as a credible wrestler.

Cena...... oh yeah where is The Miz, Ryder, Ziggler, Ryback, Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow now? He was making those guys look good? History always repeats itself only that pandering purple dinosaur didn't have what it takes to suck the momentum out of Daniel Bryan this time because people like him too much. What will those clowns do now? Let Bryan wrestle and Cena suddenly becomes his best friend lmao. That is why I don't watch a company who is too scared to build up their wrestlers. They think the answer is Cena should bury everyone on the roster.'

Bonus Question: Why do people hype The Miz, Zack Ryder and Ryback?

Bonus Question: Was 'The Monsters Ball' on Total Nonstop Action Eric Young Vs Abyss worth the build up?

Bonus Question: What has been impressive in Impact! Wrestling over the last three years?

Bonus question: Agree/Disagree: TNA can't afford Pay-Per Views which is why they do them live on Spike.TV.

Bonus Question: People overhype John Cena being a major issue in WWE.

Bonus Question: James (User) has multiple accounts all used to bash World Wrestling Entertainment.

Michelle: You see what is between the '' that is a statement made by James (User), that and the Bonus Questions are here for you to give your opinion about them. Thus. The question.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 05:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

What is your opinion on this statement?

Edit: I already understood that. Thanks.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

here we go again.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

yup. and the whole Big Show being Stephanie's giant is laughable. working the audience is necessary and now with social media out.....and everybody knows the secret the second it happens it takes hard work to spin the information around into a positive thing.

I will be counting the days until the whole American Wolves vs Bad Influence is copying Shield vs Wyatts....

Bonus 1: hey Zack Ryder did have that youtube show.....was good for like 10 episodes

Bonus: they probably could of made money off of that on a PPV but I guess Dixie doesn't like money or knows that nobody buys her product

Bonus: ups and downs and too much "drama" and piss poor acting. Road to Bound for Glory was a joke for 3 years. James Storm should of been champion in his home town. Magnus being champion is a joke. want to hear me complain about TNA doing 3 tournaments in a row to see who is the Champion....yeah and the end result is Magnus? F U C K I N G Magnus? that is the best TNA can do? F U C K this company

Bonus: yup dirt sheets say TNA has a budget of like $100

Bonus: Cena is the problem cause he is the poster child of what is wrong with the WWE. that type of booking should of died in the 80's

Bonus: do you argue with yourself often?
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road

You are without a doubt the KING of copy and paste, I bow down to you mighty sir dave.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote