ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it fair to Chris that WWE just erased him from it's history?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road
Default Is it fair to Chris that WWE just erased him from it's history?

I know what he did was bad, it was just awful and the worst thing anyone could do, but he was a former champion, main evented Wrestlemania against the likes of Triple H and HBK!

I mean, seriously, Chris was the first undisputed champion, just because he left WWE, and is touring with Fozzy, and doing the podcast, and can be very outspoken, does Chris deserve to be erased! I mean, WWE acted like he wasn't the first man to hold both the World and WWE championship when Randy Orton vs. John Cena at TLC happen, they really downplayed Chris' impact on WWE history!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Since when has Chris Jericho been 'Erased' from World Wrestling Entertainment or Professional Wrestling History? Chris Jericho was the first Undisputed Championship, that was the WWE Championship and WCW Championship. Which is completely different from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, which is the World Heavyweight Championship and WWE Championship. Commentary has referenced the difference multiple times, they aren't Erasing Chris Jericho from existence. Though. I'm assuming you aren't actually talking about Chris Jericho.

Rocky Daye: You and me both.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

They already had enough problems with wrestlers dying on their watch due to overdoses and what not. With public criticism of professional wrestling already at high levels, the last thing they needed to do was associate themselves with a suicidal/homicidal maniac whos actions could have been stemmed from years and years of bumps taken inside the squared circle.

However, the WWE should know by now that they cant erase anybodys memory and act like Chris Benoit never existed. Most of us arent dumb as f*ck.

Timeout.........i wrote that whole thing and you were talking about Jericho??? Jericho??? Oh you got me. I should have read the entire passage. I feel stupid bro.
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Barry is on a distinguished road

Your first paragraph refers to Chris Benoit main eventing WrestleMania with Triple H and Shawn Michaels, while the rest refers to Chris Jericho, since Jericho never main evented 'Mania with Michaels, and he never did anything horrible. I think you're combining 2 people here.

If you're referring to Benoit: Yes. Erase him from history. He did a terrible thing.

If it's Jericho: No. Jericho should never be erased from any history
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

lisa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lisa

Is it fair that his wife and son lost their lives?
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Goatface Bryan T.C.W is on a distinguished road

What the hell. Your first paragraph refers to the late and erased Chris Benoit whereas your second paragraph belongs to the ayotaloh of rock and rolla Chris Jericho who is definitely not erased from the wwe history. He was the first undisputed champion ( wwf and wcw world champion) but not the first wwe world heavyweight champion. ( wwe champion and world heavyweight champ) they are the same belts but have different named for the different era. WWE still recognises Jerichos undisputed title win.
Goatface Bryan T.C.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?.?*Seth Rollins BITW?.?* is on a distinguished road

Yes it is, he is a murderer, end off
?.?*Seth Rollins BITW?.?* is offline   Reply With Quote