ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wwe fan boys/girls are so funny?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2014, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
the
Jobber

the is on a distinguished road
Default Wwe fan boys/girls are so funny?

They think everything wwe does is original and that create every thing

Example: this wwe fan thinks tna is copying wwe bray Wyatt with Jeff's willow character. REALLY? Bray Wyatt character started last year, while Jeff hardys willow character has been around for a decade and half. The willow character started in the hardys wrestling company in the 90s

You guys call ur self fans but don't know sh*t

By the way 90s masked Kane and boogeyman were scarier then bray wyatt
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 02:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road

You know, you really can't blame WWE fans for thinking that, you get a eerie promo from the WWE this past summer, of this creepy family in the woods, of the Wyatts!

So what happens in TNA a few months later, a creepy promo set in the woods, I'm not saying Jeff Hardy was intentionally trying to copy anyone, but no one knew about this character, you would have to be a die hard Hardy fan to know about this character!

Obviously, this is one character, looks like a Zebra or some sort of demented form of Sting, doesn't have a family with him, and the only similarity to the Wyatt's is that they live in the woods!

I will tell you what is really going on here, and this is the truth so you better be able to deal with it! TNA loves to try to outdo the WWE at WWE's own game, they never succeed at it, even though I'm sure in their minds they do, but that is something TNA loves to attempt to do!

Now, with the Willow character, this is a character Jeff hardy has had for years, it is his brain child, there is no doubt in my mind that he pitched this idea to WWE too, and they laughed at him! There is no doubt in my mind WWE wasn't going to take this character because Hardy was a success without it!

Now, let's move on to TNA, I'm sure Hardy has been wanting to bring this character to a national stage for quite some time! Whether the idea is good, or bad, that doesn't matter, this is Hardy's brain child, of course he is going to think it is good, so he is going to pitch the idea!

You have to ask yourself, why now, well, of course TNA wants to outdo WWE's ideas, the wyatts, they must of seen this character as a way to outdo the Wyatt Family, Hardy will go along with it just to get his idea on television, either way, whether TNA told Hardy or not, they only okayed this character because they are trying to top the WWE once again, it isn't going to work, but this is there "answer" to the WWE's wyatt family!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Feb 2014, 02:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Goldberg is on a distinguished road

Yes they are.
Goldberg is offline   Reply With Quote