ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Triple H in His Prime Vs Woflpack Sting Who would win this match And Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2014, 12:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

LEON GIOVANNI is on a distinguished road
Default Triple H in His Prime Vs Woflpack Sting Who would win this match And Why?

These two would of been the perfect match that never happen if it did happen Who would you have put your money on? Sting or Triple H
LEON GIOVANNI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2014, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ruan is on a distinguished road

Sin cars would run in and botch them into submission causing a no contest
ruan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2014, 01:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

Triple H in his prime simply because Sting wasnt in his prime when he was with the Wolfpack
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2014, 01:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cleo is on a distinguished road

I was a fan of both But i think HHH was the better and more entertaining wrestler.Sting juist never appealed to me as a great wrestler maybe in his NWA days but after that he wasn't as good of wrestler his matches were always average at best
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2014, 01:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Well sting is a better wrestler than triple h so i say sting would win the match but if it was in wwe triple h probraly would more than likely have had vince book him to win.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2014, 01:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Connor Willis is on a distinguished road

I say Sting. HHH was a solid wrestler..the thing that hurts Hunter's career but also is the best thing that ever happened for his career was marrying the business..cheesy blueblood gimmick aside Hunter was solid but never was able to get by without marrying Stephanie..I know his association with HBK helped too..but without marrying into the McMahons..I reckon Hunter would have maybe 2 or 3 World Title reigns and not known as a "legend"

As for Sting..he started before Hunter and he came up the old fashion way..of course he knew a few people..Sting started in wrestling same time as Ultimate Warrior..they actually started within the Power team then shifted into Pro Wrestling..but eventually went in separate ways..interesting thing is..what if Sting have of went to WWF and UW started in NWA..that would've been quite interesting..but of course it was Stinger to WCW..Sting was like HBK before Shawn Michaels minus the controversy..no doubt Sting was the better wrestler in his prime..he had less help in becoming a full time Main eventer..and had more charisma.
Connor Willis is offline   Reply With Quote