ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

This really boils my biscut, Punk thinking he can just walk out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road
Default This really boils my biscut, Punk thinking he can just walk out?

Am I right, is he just a Punk, so many guys in the WWE have it worst than Punk, like Poor Christian, he has that ugly, creepy, dirty, mug that he has to walk with day in and day out, but you don't see him going home and hiding!

What about Daniel Bryan, poor Bryan, he couldn't get any fans on his wrestling talent, so he had to manipulate the fans into feeling sorry for him, first it was the 18 second lost to Sheamus, then it was the "Not being in the Rumble" storyplot, that Daniel Bryan probably came up with to get sympathy from you all, but he wouldn't quit!

Poor Sheamus, he is a tough dude, but seriously you all, we all know he can't go out in the sunlight otherwise he will burn, you got to admit, a guy that pale, has it worst than Punk, yet he shows up to work everyday in the WWE, with a smile

There are a ton of other guys as well, what about all the jobbers, hell, the Brocklyn Brawler has been jobbing for the past 30 years, you don't see him bitching and walking out on WWE, and he dresses fancier than Punk!

The Us Championship, yeah, that is right, a championship that hasn't been defended for a year, it is still in WWE, it isn't mad at how WWE disrespects it, and chooses to leave, yet Punk does!

Poor Lesnar, he has been in the sports entertainment business for over a decade and still doesn't know how to talk, now that guy has it worst than Punk, but he won't quit!

Ryback has it bad, he has it real bad, he is always hungry, WWE catering can't even feed him enough, I seriously think the guy has some sort of defect, because he is never full, he always wants to be fed more, but just because he is hungry, you don't see him walking out to go get some chicken wings, no, he stays in that WWE building, until the job gets down, he has it worst than Punk!

And that is just the guys in WWE, what about those guys in TNA, I think some of them are literally crazy, Jeff Hardy has gone completely nuts, but he won't quit! Kurt Angle is wrestling without and ACL, but he won't quit! Poor Taz, guy is so fragile anymore, can't even take a poke from another wrestler otherwise it will spell his Doom! What about Sharkboy, this poor guy got so underused, he was so popular yet TNA treated him like he was some sort of joke, people was actually into the whole Shell yeah, and that's the fishing line stick, even Austin was cool with it, but TNA just dropped the ball on the guy, poor Sharky, he has it worst than Punk! Poor Dixie, I don't think I even need to go into details here, but she won't quit, yet Punk quit, he would rather sit on his couch, at his home in Chicago, doing whatever Punks do, probably sipping on a pepsi and eating donuts, yeah, I bet that is what his skinny fat ass is doing!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
DK
Fresh Noob

DK is on a distinguished road

You know it's all scripted right? Blame the writers not punk!
DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Skitzo is on a distinguished road

Punk is a crybaby.
Skitzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

Go 2 hell you fat double chinned giraffe looking bastard, you got 2 hell and u die!
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

I know it was just a saying but the sound of boiled biscuits make me gag
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Croatian63 is on a distinguished road

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Croatian63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2014, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Goldberg(Jackhammer) is on a distinguished road

Boils my biscuits, haha.
Goldberg(Jackhammer) is offline   Reply With Quote