ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is with everyone chanting "Yes"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2014, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Heeltista is on a distinguished road
Default What is with everyone chanting "Yes"?

It is so annoying, people really shouldn't be doing that, what is with fans these days, I don't want to hear yes chants while I watch TV, I don't want to hear a JBL, or a Jerry chant, or a Cole chant, fans are so disrespectful, they should sit in their seats, not say a word, those wrestlers need silence so they can concentrate on putting a good match! ADR is going to quit because people chant JBL during his matches, and JBL doesn't even wrestle anymore, and can you blame the guy! If wrestling fans don't start behaving themselves I am going to pull a Punk and quit, Deal with that!
Heeltista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michael is on a distinguished road

Fans should be more respectful to the men who are willing to destroy their bodies for their entertainment. I don't mind Daniel Bryan, but for heaven's sake, don't chant "Yes" every second he's not visible.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

Quitters never win! And winners never QUIT!

But in all seriousness, it does get kind of annoying and redundant when fans randomly chant nonsense! Chants that have nothing to do with that particular storyline, etc.

And yes, they do have the right to cheer for they want, at the end of the day they purchase their tickets which gives them right to scream what ever they want.

Nevertheless, if you're already buying a ticket for a WWE event, it's evident you know how the wrestling business works, and it just makes you sound like a smark when you start chanting names in protest. Get a life is what most of the #yesmovement should do! YES!
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

Lol I rather hear a yes chant than a dead crowd, I could care less about the chants people go there to have fun, it's meant to be a fun atmosphere, I wouldnt waste my money and stand in silence.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

I do not mind the crowd chanting but the yes chant is so annoying
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Connor Willis is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan is still incredibly popular, and in four arenas out of five will get a "Daniel Bryan!" chant, sometimes during his match, sometimes when he's not even on screen. Add regularly getting the biggest pops and getting the crowd to their feet during his matches, and he's still the most unanimously loved guy in the WWE at the moment.

The Yes chants were compared to Austin's What chants. Stupid comparison. Those What chants didn't become bigger than Austin until Austin left. Until 2003, most of the what chants occurred when Austin or whomever Austin was feuding with was in the ring. Same goes for the Yes chants. Most times people chant Yes, it's when Bryan is in the ring, unless someone like the Big Show steals it, but even then it never gets as loud as when Bryan does it.

Daniel Bryan is over.

Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

I like it, makes the show funner, I think Batisa enjoyed it too, deep down, he may of over-reacted by arguing and flipping people off at the Rumble, but I can say the crowd certainly sparked some feeling out of him!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Skitzo is on a distinguished road

You forgot to give the middle finger.
Skitzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2014, 02:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

yeah I know! everybody should be chanting HEY! for Cesaro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-vnv69dUQ

HEY!
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote