ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestlemania 30 prediction?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2014, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWE
Young Noob

WWE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WWE Send a message via AIM to WWE Send a message via Yahoo to WWE
Default Wrestlemania 30 prediction?

1. Cody vs goldust ref. Dustin 2. Ttc belt dx vs usos. 3. Wwe world champion belt. Orton vs Batista. 4. Hogan and jake Roberts returns. 5. Us title dean vs Seth vs roman. 6. Brock vs rock. 7. Ic title big e vs jake swagger vs axel . 8 the main event john cena vs the 21-0 streak the undertaker in an I quit match.9. Cm punk returns. 10. Second main event cm punk vs Daniel Bryan. 11. Wyatt vs hogan and jake Roberts 3 vs 2. 12. Steve Austin returns. 13. Hhh vs steve Austin ref. hbk. 14. Wwe fans says bye to taker and his streak 21-1. 15. End. Please rate my 1-10 and make your prediction!!! Thanks!
WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Wow that would be awesome. 7.5/10 because I don't want to see Orton vs Batista.

My card

Pre show - divas match - aj lee vs naomi

Cody Rhodes vs goldust ref Dusty Rhodes

Shield vs Wyatt's. Wyatt's win. (Reigns about to spear, Ambrose tags himself in, gets sister abdigailed). Reigns argues with Ambrose after match. Rollins break them up.

punk vs triple h steel cage/no dq - cm punk wins

Dean Ambrose United States vs big e unification match

Ambrose about to win. Lights turn off. Reigns spears Ambrose. Lights come back on Reigns is at ringside. Big e hits big ending and wins.

Rollins comes out and asks why he did it, reigns spears him too. Ambrose sneaks up behind with chair. Reigns turns around, ducks under chair shot, then superman punch chair into Ambrose face. Grabs microphone. Explains how they are just dead weight. Quits authority. Finishes with yes chant.

Cesaro vs swagger. Cesaro wins with zeb colters help

New age outlaws vs usos vs real Americans vs Los matadors fatal four way tag team championships tlc match

Undertaker vs John Cena I quit Match

Stone cold Steve Austin vs the rock (macmahon vs triple h for company) - Austin about to win. Triple h comes out with sledgehammer. Pedigrees ref. bashes up stone cold. Kane comes out in referee suit. The rock tries to hot stone cold with chair. Accidentally hits Kane.Stunner to the rock. Shane macmahon comes out in referee suit. Counts the pin.

Daniel bryan vs Big show vs orton vs Batista vs sheamus vs Lesnar wwe world heavyweight championship ladder match bryan wins. Authority (Kane) come out with chair attacks bryan. Cena stops Kane then picks up chair and attacks bryan with it. Cena joins authority. Big fight breaks out. Cena and Orton and Kane vs Bryan and Sheamus. Reigns comes out helps Bryan's team. Reigns spears Orton. Sheamus brogue kicks Kane. Bryan high knees cena. Show ends with Bryan's team chanting yes.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 05:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ar
Fresh Noob

Ar is on a distinguished road

Ok here we go (not inmatch order)

-sting v undertaker has been tossed around and it needs to happen b4 they both officially retire, but i say this match only has a 40% chance as he will prob face cena or someone.

-reigns needs to turn from tweener to babyface and it could happen at wm30 during the IC TRIPLE THREAT MATCH....

-Daniel deserves the main event spot and it may be against trips, batista, randy, or even HB shizzle

-Antonio cesaro has proven he is (95%) ready for the main event and what better way then to defeat jack swagger.

-big E will prob destroy fandango or someone

-Mickie James v aj lee nuff said

-usos v NAo

-goldust vs Cody

-to get everyone in a 30 man battle royal with the guys. (Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, yoshi tatsu, possibly evan bourne, RVD, Chris Jericho, santino, etc.)
Ar is offline   Reply With Quote