ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

can't WWE just fire Eva Marie?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mrs Bree Hardy Moore is on a distinguished road
Default can't WWE just fire Eva Marie?

they even had to cut her singles match off Smackdown because she botched the entire thing. Just get rid of her already.
Mrs Bree Hardy Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

DeadManRising: TCW Owner is on a distinguished road

Ha, I agree. But look!

1. The main reason she is there is to promote Total Divas. Apparently, the entire WWE divas section is just a "stepping stone" for them to promote that dumb show. Bring back Beth. Bring back Kelly.

2. Nah, she's eye candy. I like seeing her. But why make the woman wrestle? Pathetic.

So yeah, I do agree.

PS: Bree. I'd like you to check out/join TCW! (Link in Source if you got a minute)
DeadManRising: TCW Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

specialed28 is on a distinguished road

I agree, she is just flat out horrible. She isn't even interesting in Total Divas, in fact, she's pretty much a moron. WWE needs an overhaul in the divas division to make the actual in-ring wrestling worth paying attention to. Keep Naomi, AJ, and Natalya, get Emma away from whatever crap she's doing with Santino right now and bring up Paige and Bayley from NXT. I'd like to see Beth Phoenix and Awesome Kong come back too, but that may be a pipe dream.
specialed28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Willow The Whisk is on a distinguished road

Because she takes it on the face
Willow The Whisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Can your boss just fire you?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2014, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
isa
Fresh Noob

isa is on a distinguished road

This is the WWE and if any diva will get fired first it will be Tamina, Layla or Natalya...WWE puts looks before wrestling skills these days, giving title opportunities and chances to models and Playboy cover girls. There have been many divas past and present who work just as hard as the men, but don't receive the chances and championships they deserve. Just look at Gail Kim..I feel so sorry for that damn girl, she is like the best female's wrestler in the world but she has been forgotten plus she was never given great matches and the Divas title, during her second run. Instead, Divas like Christy Hemme, Ashley, Maria, Kelly Kelly got rapid pushes and went straight to Wrestlemania feuds, while veterans like Victoria, Katie Lea, Jillian and Natalya were jobbing on superstars and NXT. I know this is just a show, but it bothers me how the most experienced and talented Divas are presented today, to both models and the superstars.If Trish Stratus got to win 4 women's titles within 3 years, then Natalya should have won the Divas title for at least 5 times by now. Seriously, I'm not even kidding. I hope they at least 'get' a Wrestlemania match in April. Anyway, I'm glad Lita is inducted in the Hall of Fame
isa is offline   Reply With Quote