ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone else think Eric Young is stupid and is to blame for the state Abyss is in?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2014, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone else think Eric Young is stupid and is to blame for the state Abyss is in?

He was a great person as Joseph Park. Now he is dark and is serious. He isn't funny anymore. This plan of Eric Young's has backfired and was dumb to begin with. Just let Abyss be Joseph Park.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Commentator is on a distinguished road

No, I think it was smart he did it. Joseph Park had to know he was Abyss.
Commentator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 10:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

The truth can be liberating even though it could be painful. This is just another variation of the question that asks if you rather be ignorant and happy or know the truth but be miserable (although I disagree that the dichotomy shouldn't be so absolute.)

Maybe you thought Joseph Park was better off not knowing his true personality, but would have he thought that was the best decision? Someone could have asked Joseph Park what he would prefer in such a situation.

It is very possible that Abyss/Joseph Park can come to terms with his own conflicting nature. I just don't think anyone is in the position to dictate this choice on who you prefer. Abyss can still be the Joseph Park you like.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Grand Master Basser® is on a distinguished road

Wait a minute, didn't Eric Young have a stupid "fishing show" on Animal Planet? Am I even thinking of the right guy? If I am, yeah, he's an idiot.

Lolz.
Grand Master Basser® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

I dont think Eric did it in the right way. Abyss should be in a psychiatric hospital getting treatment for his dissociative identity disorder rather than having EY pull his mask off on TV in front of a crowd. It was probably a very damaging experience.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote