ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Were you surprised to hear Magnus say the Manchester crowd makes him embarrassed to be English?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default Were you surprised to hear Magnus say the Manchester crowd makes him embarrassed to be English?

I was shocked to hear this and it's embarrassing he said this. He should take pride in being English and being the first English world champ in professional wrestling. He has really changed, I know I sound like a broken record but he has changed.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Commentator is on a distinguished road

I'm not surprised. The crowd boos him and calls him a paper champion which makes him feel embarrassed since his own people don't like him.
Commentator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

I think he is proud of being English and he mentioned being the first English world champion but he looks down on people from the north of England. You'd think all English people would think of Magnus as a hero but i guess regional rivalry keeps that from happening
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote