ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Who is getting tired of people act like Any of this actually matters?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Who is getting tired of people act like Any of this actually matters?

People Trolling like anybody actually gives a damn, people 'Citing' how old Gimmicks are, people ******* how Ring Of Honor/New Japan Pro Wrestling/Shine/ Extreme Championship Wrestling is better; You people don't know jack **** yet I'm the one who is the fraud like that's an insult if it matters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtaKkvCFaQ

Alexander: Can you go back to whatever High School Clique hole in the ground you keep crawling out of. You are a perfect example. Do you know the purpose of Yahoo! Answers? If you aren't following them, why are you here. Boredom, wow that makes you sound better then me or anybody else here. That's rather Utterly Pathetic isn't it.

Fair And Balanced: Compared to you. Who doesn't Prove jack ****, Repeated promotes literally only five guys and Jim Cornette. Goes back and forth whether you actually know anything, Yet Throws out Obscure Twenty or so older References and Footage. Basically trolls with slightly better material and wants to be treated like a God. U Full Of **** Bro? Like ever predictable Tapeworm here.

Rocky Daye: See. This is one of those situations with. If I react, I'm an Angry Little Boy on the Internet, if I don't react I've been proven wrong and is a fraud. You people feed off this argument style worse then the Republican Party.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mark Awesome is on a distinguished road

Dave Hytmen.
Mark Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWSE Champion Alexander is on a distinguished road

Uh oh, someone's throwing a temper tantrum.
WWSE Champion Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Fair And Balanced is on a distinguished road

well you are a fraud. it has been already established. all you do is repeat others. you're a level 2 troll at best.

your rants are erratic and your stalking methods are laughable.

u mad bro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKIg1u3LO70

so what

as R Truth says "you got...got"

do you not see the self aware irony here? again I'm not pretending to be anything. should I beg for thumbs up and stars like a youtube jabronie?
Fair And Balanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

I mean, what you dont realize is that you are getting mad at your own stupidity lol
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Those who anger you control you.

It is not always the things that are said which bother people, but the attitude that they're said with.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote