ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Somebody brought up a good point, Where is Brock Lesnar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Somebody brought up a good point, Where is Brock Lesnar?

Or is this Brock Lesnar W/ Paul Heyman claims He is the 'Self appointed' Number One Contender, yet doesn't get a response from WWE assault The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Golddust) Go absolutely nowhere... I mean I'd rather watch Brock Lesnar rather then Batista and Randy Orton.

Vital Witness: I'll admit that I assumed Batista would come back as he was before he left four years ago, I didn't think Batista would look like **** in the Royal Rumble and be just another Part-Timer. But after seeing Batista again, I'd rather see Brock Lesnar beat the hell out of somebody with chairs with Paul Heyman. Then watch the 'Rivalry' going on with Batista Vs Alberto Del Rio, though Batista did look impressive beating the hell out of Alberto Del Rio on Monday Night RAW!; he still has a lot to prove. I'm not saying Brock Lesnar is that great either, his Pay-Per View matches have been absolute **** since he doesn't do anything inside the ring. But compared to Randy Orton and Batista, I'd rather match Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman. Fair case.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mark Awesome is on a distinguished road

They just left that storyline up in the air.
Mark Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hipster Indy Vital is on a distinguished road

Just a while ago you were saying how Batista will be better than Lesnar? What happened?
Hipster Indy Vital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stu
Futurehead 4 LIFE~!

Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Stu

They should have at least put him in the Chamber instead of Antonio Cesaro he'd dominate in a chamber
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

don't worry Paul E Dangerously will fix it.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote