ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling: WWE.COM showing The undertaker vs. John cena at WM a dream match. Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Feb 2014, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

???? ?????? is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestling: WWE.COM showing The undertaker vs. John cena at WM a dream match. Why?

Wrestling: WWE.COM showing The undertaker vs. John cena at WM a dream match. Why?
???? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 07:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
KG
Fresh Noob

KG is on a distinguished road

It ain't my dream match undertaker is so old its not funny
KG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 07:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kaiyum is on a distinguished road

They didn't face each other in a big match yet. Undertaker faced all the young superstars that debuted in 2002 for example orton, Batista. Only cena left. When cena finished his first match against kurt angel then undertaker asked cena what's your name kid? Cena answered: john cena. Undertaker predict about john cena behind the backstage that cena will be the next wwe champion. So now it will be great to watch that Cena is facing the man who predict him as the next wwe champions and that will be best for business.
Kaiyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Feb 2014, 07:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Ricky is on a distinguished road

It may be a dream match because for this year's wrestlemania brock lesnar is choosed his opponent if the streak ends this year he will definitely retire if streak lives then also he can retire because of his health,if streak lives and undertaker decides to not retire then at wrestlemania 31 he can also face sting.many people want sting to face undertaker even sting himself said that he wants to fight undertaker.

SO I THINK JOHN CENA VS UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA MAYBE A DREAM MATCH.
Ricky is offline   Reply With Quote