ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Thoughts on Daniel Bryan?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

El Vaquero is on a distinguished road
Default Thoughts on Daniel Bryan?

He's a very great competitor, but I think changing his gimmick into something that looks more typical main event like would be what's best for him.

For example, losing his beard in a storyline would really help him with his look, and with his long hair now he'll look more like a typical main eventer and receive less criticism. Also changing his name to Bryan Danielson and coming out with the song Final Countdown like he did in ROH will make him look cooler, It worked for CM Punk. He should also consider wearing black wrist tape instead of white, it blends better with his outfits.

He should still keep the Yes! chants, after all this change they'll finally sound cool and become more mainstream, just like stone cold's "what" chant.

I know he doesn't make these decisions, but his current gimmick isn't good for the long run, WWE should see just how popular he is and capitalize on it, he deserves better

I get what your saying Uzoma, but Daniel Bryan is not as big Triple H, he reminds me more of guys like Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho, and they had black wrist tape for most of their career. I know his current theme fits him well, but I fear it wont in the long run, I think that it should at least be something that sounds more mainstream if he can't change it Final countdown.

I agree that he shouldn't be clean shaven, but his beard should be more like CM punk's in 2012.

As for his name I personally think that Bryan Danielson sounds cooler, but your probably right about WWE not letting him use his real name.
El Vaquero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

JOnathan is on a distinguished road

He doesn't get paid to make these choices, these choices are made for him and he rolls with it. It's his job.
JOnathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWSE IC Champ Ryan is on a distinguished road

He's a great wrestler, but I agree with you that he should go back to being Bryan Danielson and that he should bring back Final Countdown as his theme song.
WWSE IC Champ Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Doesn't matter. I think I will never like Bryan again, thanks to his bandwagon sheep fans.
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Uzoma is on a distinguished road

I agree with what you're saying about Daniel Bryan especially that the long hair should remain, but I'd rather he shortens his beard to how it was in 2012 since I still haven't gotten used to the shaggy one he has right now, not to mention he'd look like a teenager if he'll ever be clean shaven.

I don't think WWE will allow him to wrestle under his real name, Bryan Danielson, considering that they prefer ring names that they own the rights to and those that have less syllables.

For his ROH entrance theme, The Final Countdown, Bryan stated in an interview that it's very expensive to get as his theme in the WWE and he might get it if he were at the position that John Cena and CM Punk are at, besides his current theme suits him well.

For Bryan to switch to wearing black wrist tapes akin to how Randy Orton did starting in 2007, Triple H became multiple time World Champion when he wore white wrist tape for the majority of his in-ring career so Bryan should remain with the white one if he were to be WWE World Heavyweight Champion this year.
Uzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2014, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

He okay to me but the ''Yes'' and ''No'' chants pretty annoying.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote