ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What do you think about this Statement on Total Nonstop Action?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What do you think about this Statement on Total Nonstop Action?

'Although Angle is over 40 he still hit's a moonsault off the top of the steel cage 3 weeks ago (one of the biggest bumps I've ever seen) and finished the match, and TNAs world champ is only 28 years old. TNA are kicking WWEs *** in every way so far this year And the monsters ball match between Eric Young and the Monster Abyss! WWE haven't had a war like that since the attitude era!'

Seriously... Kurt Angle does the damn Moonsault off the cage in every single Steel Cage match he's in on Impact! Wrestling, you can't tell me he doesn't; it's become his shtick in the Steel Cage match in Total Nonstop Action. Magnus is overrated as hell, he's mediocre inside the ring and some what decent on the microphone; The Monster Ball between Eric Young and Abyss was piss poor for the match itself.

sean: all I cut out was 'I Agree' because that wouldn't make sense from a statement point of view since this was an answer to a question, I corrected you on terms as well and fixed the structure of your statement; that is all. Violence does not a Professional Wrestling Match make... You do realize that; I've seen better Monster Ball matches. Eric Young Vs Abyss didn't meet the expectations I think most people had for it...

Shall I explain to you how the Insult of 'I assume you are 14, I shall next speak to when you have grown up enough to hit puberty' doesn't work?

Ryan: Have you not watch TNA Lately?

Sean:

Okay. I'll write you a list, give me some credentials to work with.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road

LOL cut the beginning of my statement so it doesn't mean the same thing anymore, are you really that dumb? Or you just can't make a statement if your own? Possibly not, I'm glad I'm not mentally challenged like you.

And seriously, tell me the last last time WWE had a match as violent as last weeks match on TNA?

If you can't I know your 14 or under.

You still can't give me a better match from WWE so I assume you are 14 years old, in which case, I shall next speak to when you have grown up enough to hit puberty.

Again you reply, but not with a match from WWE that is better than TNA, you are just proving my point for me. Are you just going to copy and paste this answer aswell or have you done well enough in 2nd Grade English to create a comeback of your own?

Another reply without an answer? cant say im surprised. What credentials? Please just give me a match in recent weeks that WWE has put out that is better then one than TNA has. its obvious you can't, and the other people answering your questions agree with me. I'm really getting bored with you now. I'm only really keeping you entertained because I want to know why you were lonely enough to take my answer from a different question to prove a point.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Liberal Logic Is An Oxymoron is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge Angle mark, but I agree with you. He does overdo the moonsault in cage matches, always has, even during his WWE days. Magnus is OK, but he's not a true main event guy, more of an upper midcarder with a main event push (Jeff Jarrett style) I can think of several guys who deserve a main event push in TNA more than Magnus...Christopher Daniels is one of them

Overall I prefer ROH and NJPW
Liberal Logic Is An Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWSE IC Champ Ryan is on a distinguished road

Why are you hating on TNA? It has it's problems, but have you even seen WWE lately?
WWSE IC Champ Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Demented Dwarf is on a distinguished road

Dave Hytmen.
Demented Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2014, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna say. do you even watch Impact? that all cute fan boy talk. shall I bring the hate.....

too bad 80% of the show is Dixie Carter acting or is she......like a typical stupid blond. I don't watch Impact, Raw, Smackdown, ROH, CMLL. AAA, etc. to see people pretend that they are on a reality tv show. If I wanted to see reality tv drama I would watch MTV not a pro wrestling program.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote