ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Juggalo Championship Wrestling's Oddball Brawl 2013?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Feb 2014, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is your opinion on Juggalo Championship Wrestling's Oddball Brawl 2013?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK9rcqOXElY

The Production Value is fine, the commentary was actually pretty well done and the matches for the most part where decent. The only issues I really had was some of the gimmicks are Eye Roll inducing (The Mask Negotiator, The Weedman, Evil Dead, Bill Martel, The Ring Rydas, The Haters, Breyer Wellington, 2 Tuff Tony), the DJ blasting music in between matches and the long waits in-between matches. Other then that, JCW's Oddball Brawl 2013 wasn't half bad;

Rocky Daye:

1. 'League Of Legends is horrid, it's another one of the rebel anti-World of Warcraft style online games; it's all end pointless. For, "Gamers" to play over skype with there buddies. To be frank, Minecraft has more purpose then League of Legends.' Prove me wrong?

2. 'Sega doesn't Exist anymore they got bought by Nintendo years ago' Sega was bought by Nintendo, if that has changed so they can publish Video Games for other Companies excuse me; I don't usually keep up on Companies that go under.

You seriously do not have a life kid, you stalk my questions, you copy and paste every answer I make and you act like this proves anything? Even after ignoring you for days, you refuse to **** Off. you have issues.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2014, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

WS US Champion Alexander is on a distinguished road

OMG DAVE SHYTMAN ACTUALLY LIKED SOMETHING!!
WS US Champion Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2014, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

What is your opinion on Dave Hytmen claiming to be a video game critic when he's even wrong about that? Idk sh*t about video games but apparently Dave doesn't either lmfao

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5103210AAv3eG8

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5172156AA7caLl
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2014, 01:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Seth is on a distinguished road

I'll check it out but after watching the first 10 minutes I think i'll agree, not bad, not fantastic.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2014, 01:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Demented Dwarf is on a distinguished road

So, whats your opinion of JCW now?
Demented Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote