ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think CM Punk was right to leave the way he did?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jan 2014, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think CM Punk was right to leave the way he did?

I am on the fence about this. I ADORED CM Punk and still do, but I feel like sometimes these guys get too big of a head and take it out on the fans.

If he was unhappy with something, then you sit back and deal with it in another way for a while. You don't leave BEFORE your contract is up. He only had a few months left too!

I love these guys, I really do...but sometimes they really don't make any sense.

I get it, you are unhappy with booking, probably/most likely want to be on top always, and even some of the decisions outside of your character aren't the best...BUT THAT HAPPENS AT EVERY JOB.

I feel like he should have sucked it up and stayed for the fans sake. I feel like these guys need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and they have to be respectful to their coworkers.

I'm GLAD Dbry is getting a side/back seat. HE HAS PLENTY of TIME to become Champ, be at the top, and REALLY have his time.

I think he needs to stop complaining too. Randy and Batista aren't going to be around as long or as much as some of these other guys can and will be...they need to relax and let other people have their time too. I know Randy has been Champ before..ETC ETC...but I also understand that in a 10-18 year career...you can't just NOT have that person on top again and again ESP someone who WILL be in the HOF one day. THEY NEED these times, chances, and repeated title shots to GAIN enough on their HOF resume! Everyone at some point gets their chances..

I love Dolph, but him too. STOP complaining because you aren't ALL over the main event. I DO hate that he works pre-shows, isn't on every PPV, and I do believe he deserves better...but WAIT your turn!! When the time comes you will be back on top...you can't be on top 24-7..there's more than just him and Punk in this world. The rotation is them being lower down on the totem pole...It's not a big deal and shouldn't be...enough to QUIT on your fans...

What do you think...was he right to leave...or should he have stuck it out and PROVEN he's the best in the world by TAKING it and being okay with it for a while.
Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2014, 12:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Real Slim Superstar is on a distinguished road

This question requires a lot of thought & its too late at night. Im sorry but I've answered like a million of these CM Punk questions today.

So i'll come back & edit my answer later..
Real Slim Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2014, 12:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nicholas is on a distinguished road

Right now, we need to understand that everything is speculation and dirt sheet rumors. We have no idea if this is an all a work and CM Punk will be back on RAW feuding with The Authority. However, my answer to this question will be completely under the assumption that he left.

If he left, it would be more than booking. If it was because of booking, he would've left the night of the Royal Rumble where the script said he'd be competing for near an hour, only to be eliminated by someone who doesn't even compete on the active roster anymore. If he did quit, there's more to the story than bad booking.

Both Punk and Danielson have competed in the independent scene for over a decade. Punk has been speaking on retirement for months which leads me to wonder how many years does Bryan have in the tank. Orton, in my opinion, will last much longer in the WWE than Danielson. You're saying "wait your turn" to wrestlers who've been wrestling for over a decade.

Their time is now. WWE doesn't realize it (or they do, and everything's we've been seeing/hearing is a complete work).
Nicholas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2014, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

I think its right.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote