ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If HHH one day own WWE (which I hope not), will he rewrite history as the best and

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Kathlyn is on a distinguished road
Default If HHH one day own WWE (which I hope not), will he rewrite history as the best and

greastest WWE star ever? Do you he will rewrite history to knew generations of WWE kids and say he is the best and GOAT Wrestler ever and an Icon? What would be really funny if he actually said he beat Monday Night Wars and helped WWE against Austin. I'm sorry but I feel like he might and to me I feel like he's not on the same tier as Hogan/Austin/Rock. To me he's second tier with HBK/Bret/HHH/Jericho.

BQ- What if Shane decided to return do you think Vince will give him the property since that's his son or to HHH? Please don't say he won't ever come back.
Kathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

A lot of this stuff to me doesn't make sense. What does "helped WWE against Austin" mean? I don't like him either, but to say he wasn't a big part of the era that helped bring down WCW would be a lie. And why would he attempt to "rewrite history" to make himself the best? The proof is in the footage.

Also, Bret and Shawn aren't second tier legends. They've written their own legends and each have a lane of their own
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Ted M is on a distinguished road

I agree I remember him in WCW and I didn't think much about him. I think he thinks he was as good as Austin, Rock, Bruno and Hogan but he is not. He was good but would he have even been there if it wasn't for who he married.

He was jammed down our throats but I never really felt he was that the man. I watched then for Bret, Taker, Stone Cold and the Rock. He was just the other guy for me living off of HBK.

Then when he was on his own I still wanted to see Foley, Edge, Jericho, Eddy and Benoit more then him but for some reason they kept losing to him. I'm will admit I'm not a fan but where would he be without Steph I wonder.
Ted M is offline   Reply With Quote