ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people keep thinking sting is going to wwe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people keep thinking sting is going to wwe?

I mean the guy ssid a million times he will never go to wwe to work for vince mcmahon and i can't blame him as vince is a idiot and has been known to misuse former wcw guys.also the whole stint being fired from tna is just part of a storyline just like jeff hardy leaving tna is part of the storyline.also some people want sting to face undertaker at mania but why?at the end of the day vince mcmahon would book sting to loose cause we know taker streak want be broken.

why would sting even agree to finally come to wwe only to loose to the undertaker? come on that would make sting look hell of week and if sting sting was to come to wwe that is what wwe that what would happen.the way i see it sting should stay in tna where he has complete control of his character,the wwe would more than likely just find a way to screw him up.

And i mean said sorry for the mispelling

@ rocky dave ok but what about vince misusing former ecw and wcw guys like rhyno,taz,scott steiner and the list goes on and on and also turning the product pg was a stupid move in my opinion.

@Enthuse for rabbir where's your source?
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

I heard WWE paid him 10 million for 5 tv appearances.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 11:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

I agree with pretty much everything you said except for Vince is an idiot. If he was, the WWE/F wouldn't have been on top of the wrestling world for decades with the exception of a few years when WCW reached its climax

Edit: I said I agree with everything. I think he did a terrible job with those guys but at the same time I think he was also was trying to send a message. I got that message when he had Taz job to HHH on an episode of Smackdown in 2000 in Philly (ECW country) of all places. Steiner, well.........Steiner kind of helped bury himself lol. But you also forgot to mention the job Vince did on DDP. Remember how over DDP was in WCW? Then they turn him into this weirdo pedophile and then a yoga loving freak when he got to the WWE. I think Sting definitely looked at his example and said forget it
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Special Forces is on a distinguished road

No! it was long time ago in attitude era because wrestlers have freedom what they want to say! sting's problem a long time ago was The Rock! but today it's PG He may sign to the WWE at Least One Wrestlemania Match if he ever loses at Wrestlemania he will have a rematch at Summerslam against The Undertaker where he would win cleanly and beat the deadman for sure! where the WWE Wants to do!
Special Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

Sting will never go to WWE. But people don't seem to get the message.
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Demented Dwarf is on a distinguished road

Wishful thinking.
Demented Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mysterion is on a distinguished road

I agree about the way he would be booked. Its stupid to have guys come in for a one time thing at WM to only lose and be done.

Not sure if you seen this yet, but here might be a sign.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/4471...-from-wcw-days
Mysterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Kathlyn is on a distinguished road

Sting will never and I mean never go to the WWE. Imagine if he did, Vince would probably bury him as well as his idiotic son in law Triple H.
Kathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gohan is on a distinguished road

As Sting said "The only thing that for sure about STING is nothings for sure..." !
Gohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

Because they know that Sting left TNA. So which means that they thought Sting have a chance to sign and join WWE.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Real Irishman is on a distinguished road

I'm guessing it is only a matter of time, the TNA contracts are only a year to year deal, and with the finacial trouble TNA has been in lately, and no one can deny it has been with the budget cuts and certain big name stars leaving to money issues, that right there would be a huge reason for Sting to leave!

I don't recall him saying he wouldn't work for Vince McMahon, what I do recall is him saying Vince McMahon has always been good to him the times they have talked about it, you are right about him not going to WWE because he was worried about how he would be used, but that was immediately following the purchase of WCW, but the company has changed since then!

He was in huge talks with WWE just a few years ago, and he even said on Impact that he almost had a deal with the WWE, you can never really say never, and you are acting like losing to Undertaker is some sort of dishonerment, on the contrary, it is a huge honer! I don't recall guys like Triple H, Punk, HBK, anyone saying, yeah, you know what, those guys sucked because they faced Undertaker and lost, no, most people considered their match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania the match of the year, if Sting could somehow pull out a top notch match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania, no one would give a fuck if he won, you act like that is the end of the world for someone, it really isn't , WWE booking a guy for a match at Wrestlemania with Undertaker, Undertaker willing to work with that guy, at this point that is saying this guy has something special, it certainly isn't just Sting being a jobber, like the way you think it is, fella!

That window is closing for one of the biggest dream matches ever to happen, and you know it is a dream match otherwise you wouldn't be talking about it, and it isn't like WWE couldn't build Sting up as a true competitor to the Undertaker! If Sting signed one of those year to year deals with WWE, did a few PPVs, had some big wins over some of WWE's top talents, then everyone would take him very serious as a threat to the streak, who knows, he could actually be the one to end it, you can never say never!
Real Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

loyal2usa is on a distinguished road

I don't think he will be going back t the WWE. It even took a lot for Flair to come back.

I like Sting, but give the younger guys camera time
loyal2usa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 06:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

psykotikp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why do people keep thinking sting is going to wwe?

There was an interview with him back in 2012 where he said that the top guy he has never worked with, but would love to, is Undertaker. But he never alluded to an actual match. However, with the eventual crumble of TnA, anything is possible. They have lost a lot of great talent, and the rumor is that there have been a few potential buyers as of late.

I would love to see a match with taker, but I don't feel like Sting would only come into WWE for that one match. I would assume that he'd stick around for a bit. Vince knows his worth, I don't think he'd flat-out destroy Sting reputation.