ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should I move to Cincinnati to join a new wrestling promotion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Should I move to Cincinnati to join a new wrestling promotion?

I started training in professional wrestling back in April 2012. I know that's not that long, but I've learned a lot, and have a pretty impressive arsenal. I've also started taking some drama classes, and I'm a natural heel. But, they still won't give me any mic time at our local shows, and rarely give me a win either, and I'm getting sick of jobbing. I'm thinking of moving to Cincinnati (I live in Indianapolis now) to join an organization there. I spoke with one of their scouts who attended our recent gym show. He was impressed with my skill set, and hasn't even seen my mic skills. I confided in him that I am not happy here, and feel that I'm under utilized. He told me to "come on down" to check the place out. I did and was very impressed, and they were impressed with me as well. I discovered that it's the organization Dean Ambrose started in. I'm seriously considering moving there, but I'd have to tap into my life savings to do it.

Worth the risk?
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

do whatever you want. you move where the employment opportunity is. if you refuse to move then you might as well be a weekend warrior working in front of 200 people at state fairs and civic centers.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rocky Daye is on a distinguished road

I personally believe that you won't be sh*t. I just want to let you know that you'll never make it to the WWE since I know that's your dream. You suck b*tch
Rocky Daye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Big D?(Batman) is on a distinguished road

I don't know
The Big D?(Batman) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Seņor Booker Has Down_s Syndrome is on a distinguished road

The promotion you are referring to is the Heartland Wrestling Association. A lot of great wrestlers came from that territory including Dean Ambrose, Nigel McGuinness, Charlie Haas, Shark Boy(OK maybe not him, LOL), Rosey, and Umaga to name a few. However, since they were there the promotion has been bought out and is under new ownership. Les Thatcher has nothing to do with the promotion anymore. It's up to you, but you should check out other promotions as well, before making a decision.
Seņor Booker Has Down_s Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Straw Man is on a distinguished road

I think you should. It sounds to me like that is the next step you must take if you are serious about having a career in wrestling.

Don't mind Rocky Daye. He's just jealous because his ultimate dream is to wrestle in WWE, but he's too fat and lazy, so he's going to put down anyone who is actually a pro wrestler trying to make it.

Go for it man.
The Straw Man is offline   Reply With Quote