ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What did you think of World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What did you think of World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW!?

Batista's Return: Is it just me or did Batista's Return seem Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson like, where it was Batista trying to Act like Batista rather then being natural.

The Shield Vs. Big E Langston & The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Goldust): I thought this was a solid match, Jimmeny Christmas that Superman Punch from Roman Reigns to Cody Rhodes. The Ending though with Seth Rollins hitting the blackout on Big E Langston seemed off.

Daniel Bryan Vs Bray Wyatt: Brilliant Stuff.

Fandango Vs. Xavier Woods: Nobody Cares.

Brad Maddox & Kane: Brilliant Stuff.

CM Punk Vs Kane: Brilliant stuff.

CM Punk Vs Billy Gunn: Billy Gunn always did look more impressive in Tag-Team action then alone.

Alberto Del Rio Vs Rey Mysterio: Might have been duller then paint and nobody cared, but in the end it was a decent match between Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio. Still, nobody cares.

Batista Bomb to Alberto Del Rio: Once again, feels like Batista trying to act like Batista and really who cares about Alberto Del Rio Vs Batista?

Big Show Vs Brock Lesnar: Brilliant Stuff. But, it begs the question why the hype towards Brock Lesnar? Since he's returned to World Wrestling Entertainment Brock Lesnar hardly does anything inside the ring, so I don't understand why people hype Brock Lesnar so much. Did I have an "Oh ****" Moment with everything involving Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry and Big Show? Yes! but that doesn't mean Brock Lesnar should be handed a Title Shot or that he's worth the hype.

AJ Lee's Party: Brilliant Stuff with Bad News Barrett.

The Funkadactyls Vs. AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka: Usual. AJ Lee was solid, Naomi, Cameron and Tamina Snuka where mediocre.

The Usos Vs. The Wyatt Family: Seriously does anybody care about The Usos, it's clear the spotlight is suppose to be on Daniel Bryan Vs The Wyatts. Still doesn't make sense The Usos are getting handed shots at The Wyatts... Erick Rowan screwed up, it was obvious. But asides from that, it was a solid match... outside of The Usos winning again. Bray Wyatt Interrupting was brilliant, Daniel Bryan Attack Bray Wyatt was solid. Outside of Erick Rowan's minor mess up and The Usos being involved; the match was solid.

Randy Orton Vs Kofi Kingston: Nobody Cares.

John Cena Vs Randy Orton: What the hell was the point of all that...nice build up for, Run...Run...Run and gone. I mean nobody cares about Randy Orton Vs John Cena, but can we at least try?

Bonus Question: What's more insulting on Television Friday Night Tykes or Toddlers in Tiaras. (Since Friday Night Tykes was premiered after WWE Monday Night RAW!)

Side Note: Why don't Professional Wrestling fans 'Get':

- Cooperate Kane/Brad Maddox

- Daniel Bryan Vs Bray Wyatt/The Wyatts

- The Authority Vs CM Punk

- Bad News Barrett

Enthuse for Rabirr!: The New Age Outlaws beat The Brotherhood (Cody Rhodes & Golddust) on Smackdown!. I'm predicting we'll get something involving Fandango Vs Xavior Woods (Again) at the Royal Rumble as well.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

as the last Raw before Royal Rumble I feel underwhelmed. they announced Goldy & Cody vs Road Dog & Mr. Anal with ZERO hype at all. I don't see how Road Dog & Billy screwing over CM Punk for 2 weeks gets them a title shot.

so the card is?

Cena vs Orton

Bryan vs Wyatt

Rhodes vs DX b-team

the Rumble

????
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jan 2014, 01:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

Who cares!? It's fake! Watch UFC. That is real.

On a serious note it was alright. Nothing too exciting happened.

BQ: Haven't seen Friday Night Tykes so I go with Toddlers in Tiaras. Wouldn't surprise me if those kids get scolded off camera if they lose.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote