ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is so impressive about SHIMMER Women's Professional Wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is so impressive about SHIMMER Women's Professional Wrestling?

http://shimmerwrestling.blogspot.com/

For those who don't know what SHIMMER is, I've been watching a lot of their product and I can say... most of it is mediocre. As in people are completely glancing over everything they complain about the "Divas" in World Wrestling Entertainment... What is so impressive about SHIMMER Women's Professional Wrestling?

Not to mention most of the time the Audience looks beyond bored.

Not to mention most of the time the Audience looks beyond bored.

Enthuse for Rabirr!: That's hilarious because they are doing quite the mediocre job at that. Asides, that really isn't a reason why SHIMMER is Impressive.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Keiji Mutoh Does Not Like Liberals is on a distinguished road

I admit that the SHIMMER undercard is pretty meh. The only reason I watch it for the good workers like Melissa and Madison Eagles
Keiji Mutoh Does Not Like Liberals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

how can you say anything bad about an indy promotion that is 100% pure women wrestling. well for one people that work there want to be pro wrestlers and are not looking for a meal ticket to be somebody's girlfriend or to be sexually exploited on tv.

....what if I told you said ladies of SHIMMER are better than NXT girls. but then again if you want "real" women pro wrestling you go out of your way to find some 1990's ALL JAPAN WOMEN PRO WRESTLING or GAEA. ya know names like Aja Kong, Toyada, Dump, etc
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

michinoku2001 is on a distinguished road

So far they've lasted as a independent promotion for nine years. That's a lot longer than a lot of others who came and went.
michinoku2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrisha M is on a distinguished road

I find it impressive because it's one of the few wrestling promotions with all women that can actually wrestle and take their jobs seriously as opposed to serving only as eye candy in the major leagues.
Patrisha M is offline   Reply With Quote