ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what would happen if Brock Lesnar and The Big Show..........?
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Bronson Mack is on a distinguished road
Default what would happen if Brock Lesnar and The Big Show..........?

got into a REAL fight outside the ring?































street fight..........































Lesnar is obviously the more accomplished fighter but 7ft tall and 475 pounds with boxing skills is nothing to laugh at
Bronson Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 228
Rep Power: 16
Danny is on a distinguished road
Default

Big Show would Knock him out
__________________


Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
jesse reed is on a distinguished road
Default

Brock is too fast. all he would have to do is go for the legs and then once he is down hes down. Big show may be 7ft tall, but a broken leg is a broken leg
jesse reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,953
Rep Power: 7
Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default

Big Show broke some guys Jaw with one shot... what do you think?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 93
Rep Power: 5
Marcus ? (T.C.W) is on a distinguished road
Default

Show would squash lesnar like a bug
Marcus ? (T.C.W) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 259
Rep Power: 9
yaheigh is on a distinguished road
Default

I would give Lesnar about a 90% chance of winning due to his power, speed, and experience. Big Show's 10% chance is because he is a 7ft 400lbs and a punch from him could really do some damage.































But yeah, once Lesnar got Show on the ground it would basically be all over..
yaheigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,029
Rep Power: 7
Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default

It would be a tough fight thats for sure but lesnar has more speed and he is preety damn strong like the bigshow.it could go either way but i give brock the advantage.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2014, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 53
Rep Power: 5
WrestlingBoy is on a distinguished road
Default

Lesnar would win for sure. He is way shorter, but its not like he is very short, he is still 6'3". Lesnar is far more powerful too, so it would be easy to get him off balance. When you're that tall its hard to keep balance period. And yes, if Brock got him down and mounted him, it would most likely be over. Big Show is an amateur boxer, while Lesnar is trained in Bjj/Muay Thai and Wrestling. Lesnar is faster too. Just like Michael Cole said at Summerslam '12, "Brock Lesnar is the greatest pure fighter in WWE history".
WrestlingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
undertaker vs brock lesnar will happen at wrestlemania 30? britt r.i.p General Wrestling 6 26 Oct 2013 09:39 AM
What would happen if The Shield tried to Attack Brock Lesnar? Michelle General Wrestling 12 16 Aug 2013 05:32 PM
If Brock lesnar vs Kimbo slice happen , Who will win? Allen General Wrestling 2 02 May 2013 09:44 AM
What will happen to WWE if Brock Lesnar beats John Cena? Venus Wrestling 3 General Wrestling 5 24 Apr 2012 09:54 AM
What would happen if John Cena trained like Brock Lesnar? WWE Champion Sheamus General Wrestling 5 25 Aug 2010 05:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.