ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

since the reserection of master ps rap career should we bring back the no limit soldiers in wwe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2014, 01:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shadam is on a distinguished road
Default since the reserection of master ps rap career should we bring back the no limit soldiers in wwe?

i mean its insulting the way they pushed cenas rap career and bought him really good beats and features i mean freddie fox is a legend and then you got r truth a guy whos actually serious about rap and always wanted to be a rapper and i can find 1 song by him his intro if master p came back and this time with r truth thats something id really like involve snoop dogg brodus jtg. theve never had a real gang like stable and its somethying they really need
Shadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Siince that was one of the stupidest gimmicks in the history of World Championship Wrestling, absolutely not. If I want to see that crap, I could go search for it on You Tube or Daily Motion and look at that stuff again.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote