ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Do you think there is anything that can save Randy Orton Vs John Cena

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2014, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Do you think there is anything that can save Randy Orton Vs John Cena

Part X (?)? What was the point of "Unifying" the Major Championships if Randy Orton is going to keep carrying both... If they are going to keep referring to him as "Champion Of Champions" why not make a belt that states that instead of using both Major Championships or using the New WWE Championship.

Bonus Question: Will Kofi Kingston Vs Randy Orton lead to anything asides another Spiderman type Royal Rumble Elimination?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shadam is on a distinguished road

daniel bryant envolve him in the storyline somehow and make it a triple threat because i dont want john or randy to win so why the hell would i buy a ppv that i no matter what the outcome sucks and ya they need to make it one belt
Shadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Maybe they're waiting for a specific time to unveil the new title or perhaps they didn't intend on 'unifying' the titles for a long time. In either case, it doesn't bother me a whole ton.

As for John Cena vs. Randy Orton - I honestly don't care who wins, I'm more interested in how Brock Lesnar will fit into the storyline along with the RR winner.

BQ: Yes, he will get the biggest push of his career and win every WWE title ever created. He'll then unify all the belts and become the Rex Regum Champion (Latin for King of Kings) but only to have WWE go bankrupt shortly after.

Seriously though, I don't know what that win meant for Kofi Kingston.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 09:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Klaus is on a distinguished road

Remember when Chris Jericho unified the belts in 2001 I don't think wwe made one single belt until after wrestlemania
Klaus is offline   Reply With Quote