ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Who remembers The Shaman Of Sexy/The Guru Of Greatness John Morrison?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Who remembers The Shaman Of Sexy/The Guru Of Greatness John Morrison?

Personally I never saw what was so outstanding between The Miz and John Morrison, I also believe John Morrison had more then The Miz but that isn't saying a lot. So, Who remembers The Shaman Of Sexy/The Guru Of Greatness John Morrison and what made him such a Brilliant Professional Wrestler in peoples minds?

Ted M: Since The Miz is beyond great at impersonations he was at his best with John Morrison on Dirt Sheet... Sadly WWE seems to think we're suppose to think The Miz is good at Everything.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Ted M is on a distinguished road

I like JoMo. He and the Miz was funny as heck. JoMo could wrestle but he always seemed to lose all his big matches. They should bring him back.
Ted M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

the deer in headlights promo.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Suplex Press is on a distinguished road

Who can not? But I always saw something in both of them. They were kind of like a new modern day HBK and HHH. Before you get all hating on me, I mean in attitude and the way they carried themselves, like they were all that and nobody can touch them. They way DX acted at first.

John Moririson and The Miz could have gone further in their tag team career and I think WWE dropped them alittle too early. I also think Miz got his title shot a little too early along with his main event run and Morrison was way over due for it.
The Suplex Press is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

Me.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 08:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

I remember him!

I like some of the moves he was capable of pulling off, he was unpredictable, had a style something like RVD!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote