ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

would you be interested in a more real, rough pro wrestling show?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2014, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shadam is on a distinguished road
Default would you be interested in a more real, rough pro wrestling show?

i was recentally listening to a podcast with ken shamrock and another podcast i regularly listen too with konnan called mlw radio (whitch i strongly reccomend) ken brought up a match he had with vader in japan where he broke vaders nose it was his first match and since he lacked experince it looked similar to mma. konnan brought up a match between samoa joe and kurt angle witch was also like this back in the day they worried about being made as a work so it use to look alot more real id much rather see this then the current style and dont have guys wrestling twice a week you could make this style work

id like to see the top guys work like this and tna is terrible it has nothing to do with the mma fighters envolved rampage would be great in the wwe

no the ufc is real i want a work that looks real i do mma so mabey thats just me but i think most wrestling fans would like this todays produck is charels barkley terrble yamsayin?
Shadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

What is the sudden love with Podcasts? All the respect for Ken Shamrock, but he wasn't that great in the ring. He's just another "He was there in the Attitude Era" Guy that people have slight memory of him being an MMA fighter; it'd be like if "Big" John McCarthy went to World Wrestling Entertainment. Trust me Professional Wrestling doesn't need more Total Nonstop Impact style pandering towards MMA.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 03:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Inoki Genome Federation (IGF) is the promotion for you.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 03:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Suplex Press is on a distinguished road

Like UFC? No i would because you know why wrestling is choreographed? so that wrestlers don't get injured from a punch to the face or actually break their legs or back from a Walls of Jericho and be disabled and not be able to support their families.

Thats why Pro Wrestling is choereographed. It was real before 1933 when the rules of how to wrestle were changed. I really don't wanna see someone get injured because of a small move that shouldn't have hurt.
The Suplex Press is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 03:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

Yes.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2014, 04:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

Ugh, no, if I wanted that I would watch UFC!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote