ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WRESTLING : TRUE or FALSE , MAE YOUNG was more attractive in her prime more than AJ LEE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2014, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Marcus ? (T.C.W) is on a distinguished road
Default WRESTLING : TRUE or FALSE , MAE YOUNG was more attractive in her prime more than AJ LEE?

WRESTLING : TRUE or FALSE , MAE YOUNG was more attractive in her prime more than AJ LEE?
Marcus ? (T.C.W) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Uzaif is on a distinguished road

True. A little bit http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...56-624-390.jpg

Btw have you got any more info on who is reporting in the WS?
Uzaif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 11:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SK (T.C.W.) is on a distinguished road

True

BELIEVABLE!
SK (T.C.W.) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

True.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 12:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

The concept of true or false lies only in a logical space, and this question is aesthetical in nature in which logic can't operate. (It deals with our emotions and not strict rationality.)

This question can't be answered under the standard you set, but if you truly must know how I feel then I would have to say I am more attracted to AJ Lee a lot more although there is nothing wrong with Mae Young in her prime. Just a preference.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 12:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

It depends on your preference. I've always said that there are more beautiful women in the world today, then there were in the past. Human evolution has been increasing dramatically. It's not an insult, it's just evolution. There are prettier women now, then there ever have been. That trend will continue forever. Curvy women who were also sexy and skinny have just started to come around during the mid 2000s. You would have never seen a Jennifer Lopez or a Kim Kardashian or a Beyonce back in the 50s. So that's been just 8 years, imagine in 50 years what women will be looking like? For me, Aj Lee is more attractive. I'm not basing it on their wrestling ability, their personality, what they've accomplished in wrestling, or what happened in their lives. I'm basing it on pure face value. You see both of these women walking side by side in their prime down the street. Who's going to stand out to you the most. To me that Aj Lee.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 12:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

False!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote