ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What is so impressive about this list of Divas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jan 2014, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What is so impressive about this list of Divas?

What is so impressive about Aksana, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Bayley, Beth Pheonix, Brie Bella, Cameron, Charlotte, Devin Taylor, Emma, Eva Marie, Francine, Gail Kim, Jojo, Kaitlyn, Kendall Skye, Lana, Layla, Maxine, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Sasha Banks and Tamina Snuka?

I've heard that most if not all of these 'Divas' are "Underrated" or "Saviors of the Divas Division"?

I've also heard that AJ Lee, Lita, Paige and Summer Rae ruined the Women Wrestling Division, How so?

Frosty [RAW]: You are blatantly ignoring the fact that World Wrestling Entertainment has groups banging on their doors demanding Women to only be used as Managers...

Really Aksana, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Bayley, Brie Bella, Cameron, Charlotte, Devin Taylor, Emma, Eva Marie, Francine, Jojo, Kendall Skye, Lana, Layla, Maxine, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes, Sasha Banks and Tamina Snuka are what your standards are at for "Good Women Wrestlers", you have very low standards. Stop blaming Vince McMahon since Triple H runs things now and realize most of these 'Divas' are Cardboard or downright can't Wrestle.

Would you like to apply some Footage? For everyone on this List:

Aksana:

Alexa Bliss:

Alicia Fox:

Bayley:

Brie Bella:

Cameron:

Charlotte:

Devin Taylor:

Emma:

Eva Marie:

Francine:

Jojo:

Kendall Skye:

Lana:

Layla:

Maxine:

Naomi:

Natalya:

Nikki Bella:

Rosa Mendes:

Sasha Banks:

Tamina Snuka:

That shows this "Professional Wrestling Skill" you speak of, if Vince McMahon doesn't give a damn about the Women why are AJ Lee, Paige and Summer Rae doing better then most if not all those 'Divas' listed?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I was speaking the list of 'Divas' in my Additional Details before right?

I'd also asked you that if Vince McMahon doesn't give a damn about the Women why is AJ Lee, Paige and Summer Rae doing better then most if not all the 'Divas' on that list above?

Also thanks for randomly advertising all Women Wrestling leagues I got it.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 05:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

Beth Phoenix is pretty good, she always has good matches and can carry her opponents through them well!

Lita was very talented diva, and Aj is doing really well right at the moment, she could be better but certainly out of the divas right now she is most popular and more talented than most!

All I have seen Summer Rae do is dance with Fandango, nothing impressive there!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 05:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Frosty [RAW] is on a distinguished road

Lets put it this way, under all that make-up and "eye candy" (if you wanna call it), there is a wrestler. The only problem is, to Vince women are NOT meant for his "wrestling" business, they are meant for the entertainment factor. Thus all Vince McMahon wants them to do is get in the ring and have a

5-minute catfight with relatively NO wrestling talent at all. Vince just uses them. Another reason as to why he went as far as to remove the "women's" championship and named it "divas" championship. Its as if they aren't even women to Vince, just corporate dolls of his to give his company a set of females so that he can say "Oh look I also employ female wrestlers!"

To me Vince will always be a sexist jerk. Are they the saviors of the division? Hell no. The only people who can "save" it are the fans by letting Vince know that we don't want his crap. These are hard working women who are literally wasting their time "wrestling" while people go for a bathroom break cause they know its a "divas match". And you can thank Vince for that.

So in the end the only thing impressive in that list is the fact that everyone is a good wrestler, just don't expect to SEE any of that "good wrestling" in the WWE.

Edit: And for WHAT reasons? I'd like to know that. Manager or not, bottom line is Vince doesn't care about women in his company. He just looks upon them as sex objects to fuel the male fans even more. You'd often hear a divas' looks being discussed more than her wrestling.

Then you are a narrow-minded wrestling fan who has the mindset that everything that Vince puts on national TV is the best indication of how good they actually are in wrestling. And triple H doesn't do ANYTHING without Vince going over it. Wishful thinking you got their. I suggest you watch these women without personal biases in mind from their other shows outside of what WWE has to offer. As for "good wrestling standards" I suggest you also look into NJPW or any other wrestling companies outside North America. Stop being brainwashed by Vince McMahon and stop defending him.

Argh! There is no point arguing! All I'm saying is these "divas" are nothing but a business ploy, the "best for business" strategy. WWE CAN use them properly but they seldom do because they don't WANT women to have their fair share of wrestling showcased. I don't know on what level you are judging these divas and calling them "cardboard cutouts". There's SHIMMER, CMLL, AAA, plus many other promotions where women show their skills. In WWE, there are certain Divas that are so talented, but so sadly misused. Don't generalize women's wrestling just from one company, because that company is being dumb with female wrestling. Thats all I have to say.
Frosty [RAW] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2014, 05:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Allen is on a distinguished road

No way AJ Lee, Lita, Paige or Summer Rae ruined the divas division. AJ is the only thing keeping it alive on life support. Summer Rae is a decent worker and she's a beauty. I haven't seen much of Paige's work but she seems like she would make a good heel diva (Like AJ). Whoever says Lita ruined the divas divsion is an idiot.

Lmao half those Divas you named up there I haven't even heard of, and the other half are talentless barbies that are just there because of backstage or Total Divas. Aksana is a stereotypical Romanian (or whatever she is) sllut, Alicia Fox is done, the bellas suck, the funkydactyls are okay workers but they suck as well, Layla and Natalya are considered verterans because they were in the company for 5 years LMAO!!
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote