ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WRESTLING : Who's legacy do find much more powerful : TAKER vs FLAIR (REPOST)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2014, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Marcus ? (T.C.W) is on a distinguished road
Default WRESTLING : Who's legacy do find much more powerful : TAKER vs FLAIR (REPOST)?

In other words

Which wrestler has a better resume throughout

the history in pro wrestling between both FLAIR & TAKER ?
Marcus ? (T.C.W) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Ric Flair has a better resume simply because he's been wrestling forever seemingly. There maybe no other professional wrestler that matches his impressive accolades and achievements. When it comes to their legacy as a performer and a superstar though? I think they are equal. I know a lot of professional wrestlers favorite guy growing up was Ric Flair, and he was one of the reasons they got into the business. Then when you hear wrestlers talking about who they look up to the most, someone who has the most respect of the people in the locker room, it's the Undertaker.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Ric Flair has wrestled for more Professional Wresting Promotions, more years and held more Championships than The Undertaker.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Phenomenal One T.C.W is on a distinguished road

Ric Flair has accomplished much more in his career than the Undertaker. Flair's accomplish span across many decades and many different wrestling promotions. He's a 2x inductee into the WWE Hall fame. While the Undertaker has had illustrious and memorable moments in his career, his success does not rival that of Ric Flair. I believe the Undertaker streak has keep him relevant throughout his career and keep him from fading into the background. I believe it's safe to say, the Undertaker's streak has become larger than the Undertaker himself.
The Phenomenal One T.C.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 05:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Endless, Nameless is on a distinguished road

Who's legacy do *I* find more powerful? I am more bias to say Undertaker because I grew up watching him more than I did Flair. This answers the title of the question, but does it answer the description? "Which wrestler has a better resume throughout

the history in pro wrestling between both FLAIR & TAKER ?"

This part seems to describe that there is something objectively better between the two. But what is that? Undertaker has the streak, has had some historic matches, great feuds, royal rumble winner, etc. The same could be said about Flair except for the streak and that he's held a ton of world titles.

Flair's career is a lot older than that of Undertaker's so it may seem probable to say that he has had more time to become a bigger influence in pro wrestling. Regardless, both are very important figures in wrestling. It's not a matter of who is better because that would lead to subjective contradictions, but rather our focus should be on the individual meaning of what it means to have a legacy. In which case, we would usually find that both of them are included in this category, whatever it may be.
Endless, Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote