ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy/People bashing Jeff Hardy's In-Ring work?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Matt Hardy Vs Jeff Hardy/People bashing Jeff Hardy's In-Ring work?

Why do people say Matt Hardy is better in-ring then Jeff Hardy? Believe it or not, there is a reason asides all the ******** Matt Hardy does as to why Matt Hardy can only work the Indie shows because Matt Hardy is Cardboard. He's not technical in the ring, he's an *** outside the ring and he treats Professional Wrestling as a joke.

Jeff Hardy's In-Ring work has always been believable, ignoring all the past Legal issues aside. One of my favorite matches of all time is Jeff Hardy Vs The Undertaker (Ladder Match): Monday Night RAW! July 1, 2002, personally I think all of Jeff Hardy's matches that I've seen are well done.

Yet people bash Jeff Hardy as just a "Spot Monkey", that Matt Hardy is better then Jeff? How so? Asides Previous Legal Issues, what inside or outside the ring makes Matt Hardy better then Jeff Hardy. At least Jeff Hardy doesn't treat Professional Wrestling and it's fans like a joke, like Matt Hardy does.

#MattWouldRetweetThis
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

cause Matt Hardy V1 was a great gimmick.....to bad he went insane and got fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj8zMQ5mDso

Jeff hardy
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

Jeff Hardy is also more exciting to watch. I feel like all of his matches were good.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Best For Business is on a distinguished road

Nothing. Jeff Hardy was a WWE Champion. Matt Hardy cannot make this claim.
Best For Business is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Patrisha M is on a distinguished road

Versatility is what Matt Hardy had over Jeff in my opinion. Matt Hardy wasn't a technical wrestler in the sense of wrestlers like Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, and William Regal. Matt Hardy simply performed more realistically in the ring in a way that resembled real wrestling and fighting. Matt Hardy performed moves that weren't all about jumping from high places and doing cool flips, which he did do on some occasions, especially during his early WWF and backyard wrestling days, but not to Jeff Hardy's degree. Matt Hardy's ability to perform different types of suplexes, basic holds, slams, and moves such as Side Effect made him a capable wrestler beyond the crusierweight and tag team divisions. Jeff Hardy, on the other hand, mostly got over thanks to his flips that he performed every match. His moves such as his Swanton Bomb, Whisper in the Wind, and jumping off ladders consistently made him fun to watch, but as critics say, those moves were mostly just spots, and they were done only to put him over. While such moves might make a wrestler more exciting, over, and fun to watch compared to others, it doesn't measure the ability in the ring when putting on a good match that isn't designed solely to make you look good in the ring. I'm not saying that Matt was an expert at that, but that's what Matt Hardy always had over Jeff Hardy before his meltdown with Lita and other issues. Jeff Hardy is painfully average when he's not doing his spots and it shows, especially when he's aging. I am in no way bashing Jeff because I loved both the Hardyz, but I just always noticed their similarities and differences. Regardless of how Matt Hardy supposedly treats pro wrestling, it doesn't change the fact that Matt Hardy did well in the ring when performing moves other than spots clearly setup with the sole purpose of making him look good.
Patrisha M is offline   Reply With Quote