ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Do people forget Daniel Bryan got over at Wrestlemania 28?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Do people forget Daniel Bryan got over at Wrestlemania 28?

I always hear "Daniel Bryan is Stale, he can't Wrestle and he only got over because of the ridiculous YES! Chants", seriously Daniel Bryan got over at Wrestlemania 28 after losing in eighteen seconds long before the whole YES! or NO! Chants.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
You are beneath me

Crimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock'sCrimson is the dog's bollock's

He was already doing the YES chants before Wrestlemania 28.

And who said he can't wrestle. I dislike Bryan and find him annoying. But he's one the best technical wrestlers in WWE right now.
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

WrestlingBoy is on a distinguished road

I remember, it was funny as shit. He came out all grumpy with that troll face. And got Brogue kicked soooo bad his vocabulary has been limited to one word...Yes.
WrestlingBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Th? ?w?sømë Pøtåtø is on a distinguished road

No Daniel Bryan said that the YES phenomenal starter the night after Wrestlemania 28
Th? ?w?sømë Pøtåtø is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Taufik is on a distinguished road

Yes.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 11:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

He did get over and he can wrestle, if people don't like the Yes chants, then they shouldn't like the Rock for his silly catchphrases, or Steve Austin for the What chants, I swear some people are complete dumbasses!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 12:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jonathan Casey aka Elgor John is on a distinguished road

I used to know a guy who did karate and he said that Daniel Bryan was a munt like him and is cursed by his very existence. He don't know if he win or lose sometimes. He just want to find his true nature and come to terms with himself. Gotta let him do it in peace or he will fight people if he has to.
Jonathan Casey aka Elgor John is offline   Reply With Quote