ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WRESTLING : Don't you think RANDY ORTON is the worst champion since ALBERTO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2014, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Marcus ? (T.C.W) is on a distinguished road
Default WRESTLING : Don't you think RANDY ORTON is the worst champion since ALBERTO?

Orton is such a loser, and he calls himself a champion

OHH, give me a break
Marcus ? (T.C.W) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2014, 12:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sanat is on a distinguished road

Orton sucks.I mean what has he done to show that he is the champion?He is still a sociopath,and I don't think they make very good champions.The angle with bryan made triple h look like the champion and orton his right hand man.He wants to look dangerous but he always runs whenever anyone comes and he wants to be a tough heel?He is not doing his job well at all.He does not behave like the champion.He is bad in the ring,boring on the microphone,sucks as a showman and isn't at all entertaining.I don't and nobody expects that from a champion.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote