ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Nxt wrestling school?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2014, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road
Default Nxt wrestling school?

I'm a 19 year old guy and I wanted to know how much is the nxt wrestling cause I want to become a wwe superstar
frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

My car cost more than my house. is on a distinguished road

Call tna ask to be on the show, make a gimmick character and go in the ring and stunt a main eventer there and boom you a superstsr
My car cost more than my house. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2014, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Marcos Navarro is on a distinguished road

You could try to get a tryout down at NXT.

https://recruit.wwe.com/

But considering that you are a beginnner, it's gonna be really difficult to impress the trainers enough to sign you right now.

So if I were you, I would report to Ohio Valley Wrestling, They are in Louisville, Kentucky. OVW was the developmental territory for TNA for a few years. They used to be the developmental territory for WWE. Over 100 OVW alumni have been in WWE. Superstars like John Cena, Randy Orton, and Batista have trained there.

http://www.ovwrestling.com/training/beginner

Even though OVW isn't signed with WWE, they still train you how WWE would like you. It cost $10 to sign up and $1000 to take part in the class. If I were you, I would start here and see where it goes.
Marcos Navarro is offline   Reply With Quote