ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Taker/Sting WM30 match - should it be......?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr
Fresh Noob

Mr is on a distinguished road
Default If Taker/Sting WM30 match - should it be......?

If Taker finally wrestles Sting at WM 30 should it be a 2/3 falls match? That way Sting can get the first win and audience will be on their seats. When Taker wins the second fall, the audience will wonder if Sting wins the third fall?

Even though Sting loses, at least he is the only man to pin Taker in WM history and Taker still wins the match and keeps his streak intact to 22-0. I think its a great idea and could work for Brock too. It is better for brock to lose while getting one pinfall victory on taker in a 2/3 falls match versus just a plain big loss.

Do you agree?

Also, someday it would be nice when taker is completely retired to come out of retirement at a dark match, at say WM 35, when is career has bee done already a few years ago at the time. Taker could wrestle a dark match and lose to Sheamus. But, it will not count because its a dark match. Then Sheamus could argue on Raw the next night that is should count. WWE decides to do an app vote for fans to decide.
Mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

It isn't going to happen, Sting is a contracted TNA employee, he isn't going to be at any WWE event, at least until after his contract runs out!

Perhaps Wrestlemania 31, but that would only happen if he chooses to leave TNA, he is really loyal to the brand but he may leave, many others have and TNA isn't paying out as much of the big money as they once did to guys!

That dark match idea is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Do people still think Sting could point on a worth while match with The Undertaker? I mean even WCW Sting wasn't that great, but for some reason much like Brock Lesnar Vs The Undertaker or John Cena Vs The Undertaker people think it would be a worth while match. I just don't see it, Sting doesn't have much of a move-set; he mainly just hit's the Stinger Splash in the corner and hits the Scorpion Deathdrop or Scorpion Deathlock
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Raj
Fresh Noob

Raj is on a distinguished road

not yet
Raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

National Carnage Champion Alexander is on a distinguished road

You really think that a 49 year old Undertaker and a 52 year old Sting can wrestle a 2/3 Falls Match and be entertaining?

And did you seriously just suggest that Undertaker loses a WrestleMania DARK MATCH to SHEAMUS? Are you high?
National Carnage Champion Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

CHRONIC is on a distinguished road

Sting has too much pride to step foot in WWE. He is the biggest name Vince didn't take. Originally Vince liked Sting and gave him an oppurtunity to go to WWF but sting always got the impression that vince was a shady mofo. Plus he's 55 and taker is almost 50 I mean if it were 1998 yeah but unfortunately it's. 2013
CHRONIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2014, 08:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Orton Fan 4 Life (tcw) is on a distinguished road

It will never happen lol .Wm 35 do you think undertaker to last for that time he will be 54. Also wwe app to decide does it count 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME'
Randy Orton Fan 4 Life (tcw) is offline   Reply With Quote