ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do Royal Rumble wrestlers wear earpieces?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2014, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Do Royal Rumble wrestlers wear earpieces?

After watching several Royal Rumble matches from the 1990's and early 00's i wonder if the wrestlers get messengers from a 'controller', as well as from the referees. I saw this because it seems they are told to leave someone in when they can so easily throw them out.

Watching one of my all-time favourites, Brett Hart in a couple of these matches he seems unable to throw someone over the top rope on many occasions, has he been told to leave them in?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

pter is on a distinguished road

No
pter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

No. They know what to do.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 04:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I would think The Wrestlers would have already discussed the match with The Booking Team and Senior WWE Officials and would know who is supposed to be thrown out when and who is supposed to win the match? I don't think they need earpieces or should be dependent on earpieces. This is not The National Football League. What The Wrestlers are doing shouldn't be that complicated?
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote