ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

question about total nonstop action?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default question about total nonstop action?

how good was the magnus vs aj styles match on impact,let me know because i missed it.also do you think aj will ever return to tna again?

Bq:why do wwe fans think just because they watch wwe that makes you a wrestling fan.i watch wwe tna and other indy promotions but alot of wwe fans only watch wwe and think they know wrestling.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

WS Champion Ryan is on a distinguished road

I'm watching the show right now, so I will get back to you once I watch the match. I just watched the match, and a lot of the heels came out throughout the whole match to beat up AJ, and Sting was there trying to help AJ. Despite all of the interferences, I liked the match because it was pretty fast paced and entertaining.
WS Champion Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Orton Fan 4 Life (tcw) is on a distinguished road

Sorry but I dont watch tna
Randy Orton Fan 4 Life (tcw) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Isaiah Lang is on a distinguished road

they're tryn to remake the c.m punk leaving wwe angle in tna... he'll be back
Isaiah Lang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Scott Blackwood is on a distinguished road

TNA has been brilliant lately, all the haters obviously don't watch TNA. What makes WWE so much better than TNA?
Scott Blackwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

I also missed that match, however, I want to answer your bq.

I like TNA and I used to watch CWA and Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Bill 'Superstar' Dundee, and Jeff Jarrett. I love and respect wrestling. I also watched a couple of independants. That is the heart of wrestling. Shawn Micheal's promotion was short~lived but inspirational.

WWE does actual wrestling. Ther only difference is that it's the limelight of pro wrestling. They hobnob around celebrities and political figures that's a lot of stuff beyond just wrestling. I only want to watch (and maybe participate) in wrestling. I don't want the banners and frills, the bells and whistles that wrestling can be a stepping stone to, wrestling is a sports, it entertains but in essence it is a sport and I guess the WWE lost sight of that somewhere along the way. It's a different way of looking at the same thing wrestling (like looking through a prism) but CWA and tna are a damn sight better that the WWE, which has the most high and mighty, bitchy and self~righteous fans you might ever want to meet. They only want to meet and greet the brass, they don't want to see simple, pure wrestling
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

German is on a distinguished road

IMO, it was terrible. It was just interference after interference by members of Dixie's machine. Bromans, Spud, EC3, and even EGO.

I was actually interested in Magnus beating AJ clean. Okay, maybe I can live with some interference but at least let those two duke it out for at least 10 minutes.

AJ may return if TNA can pay him what he wants and Dixie upgrades on management.

BQ: Let those folks be man. Enjoy all the wrestling you can handle
German is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dustin R is on a distinguished road

it wasn't a match, it was full of run ins. Magnus barely wrestled AJ.
Dustin R is offline   Reply With Quote