ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling section why did wwe limit ron simmons to saying only one word?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2014, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestling section why did wwe limit ron simmons to saying only one word?

First i must say it's great to be back here in the wresting section,i have been on a two week hitus but now i am back and ready for action.but to my main question why did wwe give ron simmons the damn gimmick?because it's not like he has bad mic skills,when heknown as farooq he had good mic skills.don't you think it was stupid of wwe to only allow the guy two say one word?
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 10:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cliff is on a distinguished road

That was his signature word.
Cliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

khole12 is on a distinguished road

As I understand it, and I may be wrong, in fact I pray I am, he now has a medical condition's similiar to J.R.'S Bell's palsey that doesn't let him say much. I may be wrong, but that's what I have been told. I guess he was beat up so bad he might have fractured his jaw or something? I am looking up wikipedia on Ron Simmons, known as Farooq in WCW.
khole12 is offline   Reply With Quote