ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So this is how AJ Styles' last match went!? A Dixie Carter screwjob?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2014, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default So this is how AJ Styles' last match went!? A Dixie Carter screwjob?

I am furious with Dixie Carter tonight. This was the icing on the cake. I didn't think I would dislike Dixie Carter more than the Authority, but tonight may have been it. She just wanted to embarrass and humiliate AJ Styles, the man who is responsible for TNA being around today, with a bad send-off. And worst of all, the main event was really long, and not in a good way.

I just hope AJ Styles finds something new to do and he will always have my support. Jeff Hardy quit TNA, AJ Styles is no longer TNA champ or in TNA, and Dixie Carter doesn't like a lot of her roster.

I'm really really frustrated tonight. I'll keep watching because I love professional wrestling, but Dixie Carter, Magnus, and the rest of their goons, when the day comes where Magnus is no longer champ, and I just hope, the rest of the TNA roster go against Dixie Carter and threaten her that they will quit and go to WWE if she doesn't change her attitude.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Commentator is on a distinguished road

This was sad for TNA fans who wanted to see AJ Styles final match (maybe) with TNA instead it was a horrible handicap match.
Commentator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

always entertaining Senor Booker......lulz.

it worked in WWF cause at least Bret Hart had a place to go and his fans could follow him if you will. and let's add the fact that Hart did spit in Mr. Mcmahon's face, give him a sucker punch leaving a black eye, and basically told everybody he was going to work for Turner.

what happened on Impact....nothing. after the match it went directly to COPS. there was no aftermath chaos. there won't be any documentaries made on this. there won't be any shoot videos made on this subject. hell the people will forget about it in an hour.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2014, 02:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Ted M is on a distinguished road

Tonight show was horrible, what a crappy main event. All the matches sucked.
Ted M is offline   Reply With Quote