ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does TNA Have Better Wrestling Matches And WWE Has Better Storylines?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Sam132 is on a distinguished road
Default Does TNA Have Better Wrestling Matches And WWE Has Better Storylines?

Does TNA Have Better Wrestling Matches And WWE Has Better Storylines?
Im Sam132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Nope.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

To be honest, can anyone legitimately say TNA has had that many good matches the past year? I mean you never hear people talking about one of their matches. It's always from the WWE. I've been saying for years too that they were by far the better company, but man they just kind of suck in that department right now. Maybe their formula is getting old to me, maybe the repeated cheap ratings gimmick matches have burned me out, I don't know but they're no longer the second best wrestling promotion in North America. I'm not saying WWE has taken their place, I'm just saying TNA is no longer in that position.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tkt
Fresh Noob

Tkt is on a distinguished road

No I watch it and get bored not hating but its wwe with attitude era except it never was at the level so much potential but none used like Jeff Hardy might quit oooh
Tkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

You know, I can't honestly say that is true! TNA has some great talent on their roster, that can put together some great matches, but at the end of the day, I can't say their talent is better than the best WWE has, I think a lot of the guys in TNA are talented and could actually go toe to toe with WWE's best, but they really aren't better, wrestling wise in my opinion!

WWE's Storylines are exactly great either, sometimes they get it, sometimes their storylines are complete flops, both companies seem to have that problem, both companies can rush storyplots or drag them out too long!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kailey is on a distinguished road

I heard that TNA was the second best wrestling company next to WWE I watched Impact and the wrestlers and storylines Suck so much I couldn't pay attention to the matches but TNA take a lot of the wrestlers that WWE don't want or TNA try to take them before the wrestler signs another contract with WWE so they took people like Chavo, Jeff Hardy, and even Sting.
Kailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D E C K is on a distinguished road

The storylines are dreadful. Good structure, but simply the wrong people in those positions. However, they have the better talent. They have the talent to pull off 5 star matches every month which is why I do find myself watching from time to time but I honestly can't watch a full show. TNA just don't have the right people in charge and it will be the death of them in the end.

WWE on the other hand, you have guys who can pull off great matches and you get those gems especially when it comes to guys like Punk, Bryan, Shield etc who are naturally gifted in the ring. You however then have guys like Triple H, Taker, Cena, Orton who don't have that level of talent but their contribution to great matches is the storytelling. I also believe the WWE only have two or three storylines worth watching until the Wrestlemania season when all the work goes into making these incredible stories.
D E C K is offline   Reply With Quote