ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do people that are not Wrestlers think about Wrestlers and who they are as people?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tornado Ace is on a distinguished road
Default What do people that are not Wrestlers think about Wrestlers and who they are as people?

I am a pro wrestler, and I have wanted to do that since I was 11 years old. It was my dream and passion. And no, I don't want to wrestle forever, but I always want to entertain. Do people see that I had a great childhood, I have a nice, loving family that support me, and do people see that I'm a regular guy that has a different kind of job, but that I just do what I do because I love it, not because IM a bad person? Will people get this?
Tornado Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dr Vitel is on a distinguished road

I thunk wretlsers are strong liyke Rybuck and Greet Kalli

Yuo famus? Gimme atugroph
Dr Vitel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Enthuse for Rabirr! is on a distinguished road

English isn't your natural language huh. are you one of those Khans, Sighns, Paltels? In reality the general public have little to no respect for pro wrestlers. Your on the same level as those silly French-Canadian acrobats Circus whatever, Las Vegas lounge acts, or the clowns that do children's parties.
Enthuse for Rabirr! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Liberals are worth less than turds is on a distinguished road

The problem with wrestling is you need to have something to fall back on, because if you get injured and can't wrestle anymore, you are SOL, especially if your career ends before it even really takes off
Liberals are worth less than turds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2014, 01:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michael is on a distinguished road

It has been my experience that I enjoy the wrestlers persona's much more than the person. Unfortunately, nothing has disappointed me more than meeting a wrestler and finding out they are a jerk. Since I love their characters so much, I will continue to enjoy that, and could care less if I ever meet a wrestler in person again.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote