ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do You Have Faith In Triple H To Take Over WWE Once Vince McMahon Retires For Good .. !?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Listen To The People! is on a distinguished road
Default Do You Have Faith In Triple H To Take Over WWE Once Vince McMahon Retires For Good .. !?

And Do You Think Cena Will Still Be The Face Of The Company When This Happens ..
Listen To The People! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danny McBride is on a distinguished road

Hes already basically running it and is doing a shitty job shane should return only he knows whats best for bussiness
Danny McBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

StaticHeartx is on a distinguished road

Vince McMahon has said he plans to die in his chair. That day could come 10, 20 years from now. Right now, McMahon is 68 years old and happens to very active in every part of his company. Everyone assumes that HHH will become CEO when McMahon dies, but have they forgotten that McMahon has a daughter, who holds a high position and is very active in the company as well. HHH is just the head of the creative department, Stephanie on the other was recently promoted and has more power on the business side of the company. On screen, it may appear the HHH has complete control, but that's just a story line. Vince McMahon gets the final say on everything. I don't see HHH taking complete control of WWE, if anything he and Stephanie will the run the company together like Vince and Linda did, until Linda resigned.

When McMahon passes, I doubt if Cena will still be the face of the company or even still wrestling. Right now, Cena is 36, in four years Cena will 40. Cena may still be wrestling in his early 40s, but 40 is the age where people's career in the WWE starts winding down, and the superstar starts looking for a way out. I think in time, Cena will be replaced, as the WWE will want a much younger face to represent the company.
StaticHeartx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Josh K is on a distinguished road

I think people mistake his on screen persona for how he conducts business backstage.

Triple H won't be the sole runner, not even Vince runs the company himself.
Josh K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Orton Fan 4 Life is on a distinguished road

Triple H will be of no good and do you still think that cena is the face of the company c'mon Randy has proven it now that he is the face of Wwe
Randy Orton Fan 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rhys Evangeline is on a distinguished road

Triple H may know a thing or two about wrestling entertainment and storylines, but I doubt he knows his way around *real* corporate matters like stock, budgeting, and all that.

Sure he may have a big role when it comes to the things they broadcast on their shows, but he can't run the company by himself.
Rhys Evangeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I_M Proof And I_M Dope On The Mic is on a distinguished road

if triple h was in control over wwe then attitude era could possibly come back plus the face of wwe would probably be daniel bryan or roman reigns but we also know that triple h is much more convincing then vince mcmahon.
I_M Proof And I_M Dope On The Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

He's done great thus far. People don't realize he's just been able to sign talents really for the past few years, and over a month ago he finally got the power over the creative team. Can you not say each Raw since the Slammies show has been exceptional for a Raw? Can you not say we've had excellent endings to each of the shows, or excellent matches throughout Raw and Smackdown? Things are looking up. He's still young, and he's obviously got a lot of pride and passion for this business still. The Developmental Center alone tells me he cares about the future of this company. Once Vince retires, HHH should be the man to step up and take control over the company. I don't mean from a business point of view where you have to do contracts, stocks, things like that. They can get someone else to do all the paper work for him, which would let him focus on the in-ring product.

If you still think he's the same guy from the Attitude Era when he was "burying" other wrestlers, your living in the past. The times have changed.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote