ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When Were You A John Cena Fan, If You Were One?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Sam132 is on a distinguished road
Default When Were You A John Cena Fan, If You Were One?

I Was A John Cena Fan 05-07. Then He Won The 2008 RR And I Hated Him Since.

OMG Demented Dwarf Was A John Cena Fan. I Thought He Always Hated Him.
Im Sam132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eduardo is on a distinguished road

2002-2005
Eduardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Did I Do Dat is on a distinguished road

Never
Did I Do Dat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

?iva ?nrique is on a distinguished road

Since I started watching WWE.
?iva ?nrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Demented Dwarf is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'm gonna admit it here?.I was a fan of him when he was the Doctor of Thuganomics.
Demented Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Julius is on a distinguished road

I hated him since like 2010
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sasori Gatame [undisputed] is on a distinguished road

Was and still am
Sasori Gatame [undisputed] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

I was a fan of his when he first became a WWE Champion against JBL, all the way until he beat Edge in their TLC match and then I was just like all those Cena haters in the IWC. "Super Cena", "Kissing up to Vince", "He only knows 5 moves and can't wrestle", etc. Although that period didn't last for too long. I realized I was just being an idiot, and I changed my ways. Wouldn't say I'm a fan of his, but I do respect him a great deal for everything he's had to deal with from the fans, to the media, to his divorce, and everything he's done for charity, the troops, and the WWE.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2014, 11:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Jim Cornette Comedian Fan? is on a distinguished road

I first started watching WWE in 2005 (Age 10). I was a John Cena fan from 2005 up until 2007. I really liked Cena's character at the time. I remember he had his first big feud with Triple H at Wrestlemania 22 (At the time I was not a fan of Triple H), and John Cena was becoming a big star in 2006. I started to dislike Cena during his feud with Shawn Michaels leading up to Wrestlemania 23. (HBK was my favourite guy which is why I went against Cena).

But I realized something that year about John Cena. I went to Wrestlemania 23 at Ford Field Michigan to watch Cena vs Michaels. I knew Cena was the face and Michaels was the Heel (Still a Face to many walking into that event) but I remember when they had the Intro to start Wrestlemania 23 and when Cena came on the titantron all of Ford Field boo'd him. I was upset that night that Cena had won. But throughout 2007 and ever since, I slowly realized that John Cena would never lose a match cleanly and as I was growing up I started to realize the outside world of wrestling and people like Cena.

WWE would never let the guy lose cleanly ever since his reign as the WWE champion in 2007. I slowly began to dislike Cena at that point and he was just a guy that hogged the spotlight which other superstars should have had over the years. Looking back at it now, WWE had the opportunity to make big names out of midcard stars back then, but because they kept Cena on the main event level for almost 10 years now, they have wasted a lot of time getting nowhere to what they were before (Attitude Era with high potential roster). So in conlcussion ever since 2007 I started to dislike Cena a lot because he kept staying on the top. I didn't dislike him much because of his Never Give Up gimmick but because he hogged the spotlight for years.
?Jim Cornette Comedian Fan? is offline   Reply With Quote